9 TRILLION!!!

Deficit projection over the next 10 years.

Without healthcare reform.

Without cap and trade.

Without social security numbers.

Haven't seen a "what about our children and grandchildren?" statement in a while.

God help us!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32551518/ns/politics-white_house/

God help us? This country kicked Him out a long time ago.

Where in the Bible does it tell us to let God in our country? I always thought that He was supposed to be in our hearts, not our country.

HE obviously can't be in the hearts of many. Have you taken a look lately at what goes on in our country?

HE obviously can't be in the hearts of many. Have you taken a look lately at what goes on in our country?

I'm not sure I can agree with you, LRCW. There are millions upon millions of good, kind hearted and philanthropic people in this country. Are you despairing because of issues? How can you discount the good that's done in this country every day? And what about the rest of the world? Is God only absent in our country?

I'm not sure I can agree with you, LRCW. There are millions upon millions of good, kind hearted and philanthropic people in this country. Are you despairing because of issues? How can you discount the good that's done in this country every day? And what about the rest of the world? Is God only absent in our country?

Just because a person is good, and kind hearted it doesn't mean that they have a relationship with Christ, and that the Holy Spirt dwells in their hearts.

:thumb::thumb: