Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9 TRILLION!!!

Featured Replies

Deficit projection over the next 10 years.

 

Without healthcare reform.

 

Without cap and trade.

 

Without social security numbers.

 

Haven't seen a "what about our children and grandchildren?" statement in a while.

 

God help us!

 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32551518/ns/politics-white_house/

 

 

 

God help us? This country kicked Him out a long time ago.

God help us? This country kicked Him out a long time ago.

 

Where in the Bible does it tell us to let God in our country? I always thought that He was supposed to be in our hearts, not our country.

Where in the Bible does it tell us to let God in our country? I always thought that He was supposed to be in our hearts, not our country.

 

 

 

HE obviously can't be in the hearts of many. Have you taken a look lately at what goes on in our country?

HE obviously can't be in the hearts of many. Have you taken a look lately at what goes on in our country?

 

Certainly.

Certainly.

 

 

I rest my case.

I rest my case.

 

God is with me every day, so I guess that I don't understand your intent. What do you recommend that we do?

God is with me every day, so I guess that I don't understand your intent. What do you recommend that we do?

 

 

Exactly what Jesus told us to do in The Great Commission.

HE obviously can't be in the hearts of many. Have you taken a look lately at what goes on in our country?

 

 

I'm not sure I can agree with you, LRCW. There are millions upon millions of good, kind hearted and philanthropic people in this country. Are you despairing because of issues? How can you discount the good that's done in this country every day? And what about the rest of the world? Is God only absent in our country?

I'm not sure I can agree with you, LRCW. There are millions upon millions of good, kind hearted and philanthropic people in this country. Are you despairing because of issues? How can you discount the good that's done in this country every day? And what about the rest of the world? Is God only absent in our country?

 

 

Just because a person is good, and kind hearted it doesn't mean that they have a relationship with Christ, and that the Holy Spirt dwells in their hearts.

Just because a person is good, and kind hearted it doesn't mean that they have a relationship with Christ, and that the Holy Spirt dwells in their hearts.
Take me for example! :D
I'm not sure I can agree with you, LRCW. There are millions upon millions of good, kind hearted and philanthropic people in this country. Are you despairing because of issues? How can you discount the good that's done in this country every day? And what about the rest of the world? Is God only absent in our country?

 

 

:thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.