Big Brother 11

ekubum

What a massive night of fights in the Big Brother house, but no one has been evicted for the fighting. Big Brother is taking everyone into the DR, one at a time, to calm the house.

Michele was the winner of this week's POV. She did not use the POV so that still leaves Ronnie and Lydia on the chopping block.

Should be a great show tonight.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a massive night of fights in the Big Brother house, but no one has been evicted for the fighting. Big Brother is taking everyone into the DR, one at a time, to calm the house.

Michele was the winner of this week's POV. She did not use the POV so that still leaves Ronnie and Lydia on the chopping block.

Should be a great show tonight.

WHOA! Spoiler alert!

Fortunately, I picked this week to give in to my indulgence and read about all the stuff. It really was a powder keg tonight. I just watched part of the fight between Chima and Russell on Youtube. Russell appears to have messed up his game with this stuff, but man oh man is Chima ANNOYING. I could barely sit through listening to her high pitched voice during their fight.

So do I. :D

It's just the TV background in me that tends to like to know what will be shown each night even though I already know what happens... :lol:

Watching last night I never would have dreamed that Michele would have won POV....if I hadn't already know she did....:lol:

I check the spoilers as well. It doesn't really take a lot away from watching the shows either.

I agree.