• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't feel like leaving the house. I too am looking for somewhere online...

Let me know if you find anything. We're in the same boat in regards to leaving the house.

I went to the store to buy a can of dip, it's literally about 8-10 minutes walking 2-3 in the car, I passed 3 police officers between here and there. Decided I didn't need to be out tonight without reason.

Let me know if you find anything. We're in the same boat in regards to leaving the house.

I went to the store to buy a can of dip, it's literally about 8-10 minutes walking 2-3 in the car, I passed 3 police officers between here and there. Decided I didn't need to be out tonight without reason.

I know a site that blogs round by round if your interested in that.

It is very difficult to find these events online anymore. I've tried for the last two and found choppy feeds that are basically like not watching it. I was going to order it tonight at a friends, but dish network wouldn't let him order it because of a problem with his smart card.

Some people I've talked to said the fights were not that great anyways.

It is very difficult to find these events online anymore. I've tried for the last two and found choppy feeds that are basically like not watching it. I was going to order it tonight at a friends, but dish network wouldn't let him order it because of a problem with his smart card.

Some people I've talked to said the fights were not that great anyways.

Yea nothing about the fights really excited me other than the fighting.

Kinda glad to hear Evans lost, he just seems like a punk to me, cocky and arrogant; not that I wouldn't be if I was a UFC champ, but I'd rather the champ not be....if that makes any sense.