Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maggard just updated his Facebook status!!!

Featured Replies

I say there will be some on Academic Scholarship. Just because it would be wrong to remove those from the team that have dedicated themselves.
Something tells me the NCAA would scrutinize that sort of arrangement.
  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know your talking about students lives right? I mean if could find ways to get some of the guys on academic scholarships then fine. However I don't agree with just letting some people go especially upperclassman who have dedicated themeselves to the program for the past few years.

 

No saying kick everyone off the team. I been in spots like this kids are now. I think that the coach can find ways to get the players money and school payed for.

I was just asking what radio show he was on.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

No saying kick everyone off the team. I been in spots like this kids are now. I think that the coach can find ways to get the players money and school payed for.

 

Pretty sure thats why the rule's in place... Ya can't really do that...

Pretty sure thats why the rule's in place... Ya can't really do that...

 

They are ways you can do this. Players with good grades, family have a little money, and ect.

Apparently Memphis has contacted Missouri about their head coach.

It could look like this.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cal has to love what he can get done if he does come. Can I say this with out everyone killing me on here. I think this could be like a 1996 team.

 

Inside

 

Patterson (has all the help he could want)

Orton (have to talk him in to staying with all the star power)

Cousin (will come with coach)

Stevenson

Harrellson

Pilgram

 

Outside

 

Meeks (got all he needs to help him get open and should stay)

Henry (may go to Kansas)

Walls ( has not sign and could come with coach because we need a PG)

Miller

Dennis (may come with coach)

Hood

Vilarion

Porter (may not come back. Has a kid on the way)

 

That is 15 players that I think would be the best basketball team of all time. It could happen. I give it a 10% chance but it could. :ylsuper::popcorn:

 

 

 

I only count 14, but you don't have Harris, Liggins, Stewart or Galloway on the list. I may be missing someone else as well. What do you plan on doing with their scholarships?

What is the rule on scholarships?

 

What if somebody redshirts, does their scholly count towards the total?

What is the rule on scholarships?

 

What if somebody redshirts, does their scholly count towards the total?

 

Scholarships are renewable on a year to year basis. Redshirts do count towards the total...

http:/http://http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/generic/video/streaming_1/Live_Stream_1/www.myfoxmemphis.com/generic/video/streaming_1/Live_Stream_1

 

Outside Memphis bball office live feed

 

Ive been watching it for a while. Its pretty funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.