Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maggard just updated his Facebook status!!!

Featured Replies

Marc Maggard It's OFFICIAL. John Calipari just turned down the Memphis counter offer. He has resigned as Memphis coach

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maggard also said that Donovan to UK was official, I'm pretty sure.

 

I'll believe it when I hear it from MB, and John C.

It is official. Mark it down.

Marc MaggardIt's OFFICIAL. John Calipari just turned down the Memphis counter offer. He has resigned as Memphis coach.27 minutes ago

 

 

That is what I have.

Maggard also said that Donovan to UK was official, I'm pretty sure.

 

I'll believe it when I hear it from MB, and John C.

 

:thumb::lol:

 

I like where the road signs are pointing...but we haven't reached our vacation destination yet. :D

  • Author
:thumb::lol:

 

I like where the road signs are pointing...but we haven't reached our vacation destination yet. :D

I think the tickets are bought and the rooms are booked though.
:thumb::lol:

 

I like where the road signs are pointing...but we haven't reached our vacation destination yet. :D

 

This is better news than Calipari saying "I'm not going to Kentucky" by far. But this still isn't official.

It is official. Mark it down.

 

Why do u say its offical Wireman?

:thumb::lol:

 

I like where the road signs are pointing...but we haven't reached our vacation destination yet. :D

 

 

 

Yeah, right off a big cliff. :lol::lol:

Why do u say its offical Wireman?

 

I just got a phone call from someone inside the athletic department stating that there is alot of celebration right now.

I just got a phone call from someone inside the athletic department stating that there is alot of celebration right now.

 

Alright that with the facebook makes me feel good.

Alright that with the facebook makes me feel good.

 

Did it ever occur to you that their "sources" are the same person, or at least come from the same department?

 

I'm excited and think Cal will be at Kentucky, but I'm not sold until I hear an official announcment. Either from Cal, from UK, or from Memphis.

 

Everything else is simply speculation.

For crying out loud, I just wish they'd make this official :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.