March 30, 200917 yr http://www.wreg.com/ Thats a TV station in Memphis on the front page there is what looks to be a live feed outside of some kind of building?? Its the athletics office. Looks kinda like a dump to me.
March 30, 200917 yr Scholarships are renewable on a year to year basis. Redshirts do count towards the total... Thanks GT. So if UK wants to accept any potential new recruits that may want to come with the new coach, they will have to be slimy and not renew certain existing scholarships. Right?
March 30, 200917 yr Its the athletics office. Looks kinda like a dump to me. Memphis as a town is 1 giant dump...
March 30, 200917 yr Thanks GT. So if UK wants to accept any potential new recruits that may want to come with the new coach, they will have to be slimy and not renew certain existing scholarships. Right? Correct. JRs and SRs can also be moved to an academic scholarship, but it is pretty rare...
March 30, 200917 yr Who is on scholly @ UK and who is promised? Whats the requirements for going to academic? Same as for a non-student-athlete?
March 30, 200917 yr I only count 14, but you don't have Harris, Liggins, Stewart or Galloway on the list. I may be missing someone else as well. What do you plan on doing with their scholarships? Glad I'm not the coach. A lot of good players.:popcorn:
March 30, 200917 yr Correct. JRs and SRs can also be moved to an academic scholarship, but it is pretty rare... What about graduates? Porter has already graduated and will be working towards his Master's!
March 30, 200917 yr Its the athletics office. Looks kinda like a dump to me. Someone just walked in. :popcorn:
March 30, 200917 yr You know your talking about students lives right? I mean if could find ways to get some of the guys on academic scholarships then fine. However I don't agree with just letting some people go especially upperclassman who have dedicated themeselves to the program for the past few years. I do agree with telling each player up front with where they fit in the new coach's system (a.k.a. playing time) and letting the player make the decision whether or not they want to ride the pine for the remainder of their career or transfer.:idunno:
March 30, 200917 yr I do agree with telling each player up front with where they fit in the new coach's system (a.k.a. playing time) and letting the player make the decision whether or not they want to ride the pine for the remainder of their career or transfer.:idunno: You really dont know tell you get them all together I would think. I mean it could make some of them guys step up and play like everyone knows they can. New coach so they maybe more free to do things on the D and O end of the floor. :dancingpa
March 30, 200917 yr Thanks GT. So if UK wants to accept any potential new recruits that may want to come with the new coach, they will have to be slimy and not renew certain existing scholarships. Right? MEMPHIS, TN (WMC-TV) - Action News 5's Jarvis Greer reports a source close to situation says University of Memphis basketball head coach will leave the Tigers to take the job of head coach at the University of Kentucky. Players Wesley Withersppon and Robert Sallie are expected to transfer to Kentucky along with Calipari. Willie Kemp and Pierre Henderson-Niles will stay with the Tigers. Shawn Taggart will pass up his final year of eligibility and will graduate in May.
March 30, 200917 yr 7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told... I hadn't heard the numbers yet. Thanks GT :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.