Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maggard just updated his Facebook status!!!

Featured Replies

Did it ever occur to you that their "sources" are the same person, or at least come from the same department?

 

I'm excited and think Cal will be at Kentucky, but I'm not sold until I hear an official announcment. Either from Cal, from UK, or from Memphis.

 

Everything else is simply speculation.

 

I'm just saying I'm feeling better about it. There is too much I'm hearing around.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, right off a big cliff. :lol::lol:

 

Pessimist.

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

I'd like to welcome him to CALTUCKY

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

Well, GT says it, so now I believe....

 

I still have to ask where these schollys are coming from...

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

 

 

Where would that put UK in the preseason rankings?:lol:

Where would that put UK in the preseason rankings?:lol:

 

Assuming Meeks and PP are still on board?

 

Pretty high, I'd say.

Well, GT says it, so now I believe....

 

I still have to ask where these schollys are coming from...

 

I thought someone said earlier that the schollys were one year at a time...

 

If that's true, he could make room, whether you agree with what he'd have to do to do that or not.

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

 

:scared:

I thought someone said earlier that the schollys were one year at a time...

 

If that's true, he could make room, whether you agree with what he'd have to do to do that or not.

 

I most certainly would NOT agree, even though it would most certainly make them better for it.

 

The very most I would sign off on is academic scholarships to those they could justify giving those to. I have no problem with that, but I would have a problem with guys that committed to the program being forcefully removed from the program.

If Orton & Hood come...

 

And if Wall & Cousins come...

 

And if Meeks & Patterson stay...

 

Then Kentucky is a top 5 team next year. No doubt in my mind.

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

 

Sounds good to me. That would take care of the PG spot for next year, eh?

I most certainly would NOT agree, even though it would most certainly make them better for it.

 

The very most I would sign off on is academic scholarships to those they could justify giving those to. I have no problem with that, but I would have a problem with guys that committed to the program being forcefully removed from the program.

 

Yeah, fan or not, we can't have students losing their scholarships without just cause. As big of a UK fan as I am I would not want even the worst of the scholarship athletes to lose their's because someone better comes along.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.