Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maggard just updated his Facebook status!!!

Featured Replies

Thanks...

 

I especially enjoyed that pat on the back you gave yourself in warning people about U of L...

 

It reminded me of my dad's comment yesterday when I told him U of L and MSU was about to tip-off. He said, "Does Michigan State have good guards?"

 

I said, "Well, their PG was Big Ten POY."

 

His reply, "Then they'll beat Louisville."

 

He cracks me up. He still has nightmares about the trio of guards from South Carolina that tormented UK during the '90's. He says Pitino's teams can't beat good PG's because you can't press them.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Orton & Hood come...

 

And if Wall & Cousins come...

 

And if Meeks & Patterson stay...

 

Then Kentucky is a top 5 team next year. No doubt in my mind.

 

It could look like this.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cal has to love what he can get done if he does come. Can I say this with out everyone killing me on here. I think this could be like a 1996 team.

 

Inside

 

Patterson (has all the help he could want)

Orton (have to talk him in to staying with all the star power)

Cousin (will come with coach)

Stevenson

Harrellson

Pilgram

 

Outside

 

Meeks (got all he needs to help him get open and should stay)

Henry (may go to Kansas)

Walls ( has not sign and could come with coach because we need a PG)

Miller

Dennis (may come with coach)

Hood

Vilarion

Porter (may not come back. Has a kid on the way)

 

That is 15 players that I think would be the best basketball team of all time. It could happen. I give it a 10% chance but it could. :ylsuper::popcorn:

7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...

 

I just pinched myself and I've never been so happy to experience pain.

:dancingpa

Get it done is all I know. If you have to let some people go let them go. I want to be back on top again.:ylsuper:

 

You know your talking about students lives right? I mean if could find ways to get some of the guys on academic scholarships then fine. However I don't agree with just letting some people go especially upperclassman who have dedicated themeselves to the program for the past few years.

You know your talking about students lives right? I mean if could find ways to get some of the guys on academic scholarships then fine. However I don't agree with just letting some people go especially upperclassman who have dedicated themeselves to the program for the past few years.

 

:thumb:

A friend text me will we know at 4:00, but he is certainly not too credible. I guess we shall see.

A friend text me will we know at 4:00, but he is certainly not too credible. I guess we shall see.

 

Sounds like most of my friends :sssh:

You know your talking about students lives right? I mean if could find ways to get some of the guys on academic scholarships then fine. However I don't agree with just letting some people go especially upperclassman who have dedicated themeselves to the program for the past few years.

 

Amen especially Porter I don't think there is a player on the team that has put forth more blood, sweat or tears for the Cats. He should atleast be given the opportunity to finish 4 yrs. I know he has finished the undergrad, but pay his grad now he deserves it.

Actually I think he means that is when Calipari will officially resign from Memphis, which is close enough to signing with UK.

Sounds like most of my friends :sssh:

 

:laugh: Me too.

Yeah GT; enjoyed what I listened to. Glad when it's official. This could put us back to elite status pretty quickly.

Yeah GT; enjoyed what I listened to. Glad when it's official. This could put us back to elite status pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]

 

We can only hope. Anyone listening to these Memphis people they are seriously sad and they keep saying a couple of them keep saying they will be very surprised if he comes here.

The big one is Pastner...

 

Is Pastner the kid that played/walked on at Arizona and had an AAU team in Houston?

It could look like this.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cal has to love what he can get done if he does come. Can I say this with out everyone killing me on here. I think this could be like a 1996 team.

 

Inside

 

Patterson (has all the help he could want)

Orton (have to talk him in to staying with all the star power)

Cousin (will come with coach)

Stevenson

Harrellson

Pilgram

 

Outside

 

Meeks (got all he needs to help him get open and should stay)

Henry (may go to Kansas)

Walls ( has not sign and could come with coach because we need a PG)

Miller

Dennis (may come with coach)

Hood

Vilarion

Porter (may not come back. Has a kid on the way)

 

That is 15 players that I think would be the best basketball team of all time. It could happen. I give it a 10% chance but it could. :ylsuper::popcorn:

Yeah ... 15 players for 13 scholarships.
Is Pastner the kid that played/walked on at Arizona and had an AAU team in Houston?

 

Yup...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.