Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maggard just updated his Facebook status!!!

Featured Replies

I say there will be some on Academic Scholarship. Just because it would be wrong to remove those from the team that have dedicated themselves.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Orton & Hood come...

 

And if Wall & Cousins come...

 

And if Meeks & Patterson stay...

 

Then Kentucky is a top 5 team next year. No doubt in my mind.

 

I keep thinking that would be a lot of frosh, but Cal seems to do OK with those guys.

When will we hear this officially GT? When!? :lol:

When will we hear this officially GT? When!? :lol:

Shouldn't be long now...

I wonder if Rod Strickland follows him to UK. That would alleviate the Illinois recruiting void left with the departure of Webster.

I wonder if Rod Strickland follows him to UK. That would alleviate the Illinois recruiting void left with the departure of Webster.

The big one is Pastner...

Like today or tomorrow?

 

Yup...

I most certainly would NOT agree, even though it would most certainly make them better for it.

 

The very most I would sign off on is academic scholarships to those they could justify giving those to. I have no problem with that, but I would have a problem with guys that committed to the program being forcefully removed from the program.

 

I doubt he'd forcefully remove them. I suspect he would nudge them in that direction if this scenario actually plays out. Didn't Pitino do something similar when he was amassing the group that ultimately ended up on that great '96 sqaud?

 

But, to play devil's advocate...

 

What if you were John Calipari? You can bring enough studs in to make your team good, or a possible contender if 2 or 3 guys from the current roster stay. Or, you can let those guys go elsewhere to keep Michael Porter and Ramon Harris and possibly struggle. It's his head on the chopping block if things don't go well.

 

I'm not saying I agree or disagree. Just that I can see both sides of this possible scenario.

Shouldn't be long now...

 

Rumors have been swirling (and fairly consistent) that Cal may be meeting with Memphis at 3:30.

 

Here's hoping their meeting is shorter than the 18 minutes BCG & the UK Admin shared. :lol:

Shouldn't be long now...

 

Good.

 

BTW, enjoyed what I heard of the show.

Well, GT says it, so now I believe....

 

I still have to ask where these schollys are coming from...

 

Get it done is all I know. If you have to let some people go let them go. I want to be back on top again.:ylsuper:

Yup...

 

I need it to happen like in 5 min. Its like Christmas. :D

Good.

 

BTW, enjoyed what I heard of the show.

 

Thanks...

  • Author
7 yrs 28 million and 2.5 per to sign that is what Calipari is close to agreeing to at UK and Cousins and John Wall will follow is what I was just told...
Sounds amazing.

 

Btw, thanks for answering both questions on the show. Good stuff man!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.