Everything posted by Batman & Robin
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
He was the PE teacher at Sant Patrick. You do not have to have a degree to teach at a private school! Saint Pat did away with the PE program, so that left him with a huge pay gap! And he his taking classes as we speak!
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
I think the hire will add a little something else to the Augusta-Bracken rival.
-
Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
- Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
WOW that's great to know :laugh:- Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
St. Pat got rid of Jason Hinson's teaching position and from what I have been told they really didn’t try and keep him. From what I was told this was a very tough decision for Hinson to make, still, but he had to put his family first! Poor management by the uppers at Saint Patrick School. Jason joins his good friend, Robin Kelsch, and it should be something to see two completely different styles matching up!- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
:thumb:- Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
Augusta cares about its program, present and future.- Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
Amen to that Augusta knows what they want!!!:dancingpa- Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County
Was told he meet with players today, Jason will be the Associate Head Basketball Coach under Robin Kelsch at Augusta. St. Pat was given every chance to keep Jason and chose to let him look for a job, St. Pat's lose is Augusta's gain. Good Luck Jason.- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
LOL, that’s a good one! Just wait and see when only six players play every game! Just wait when boys start to quit left and right! It will happen! Persinger helped the Bracken program fall apart when he was the 8th grade boys coach about eight or so years ago, when he just let Josh Moyer run Wild, and led to many of the boys to quit then. Believe me it will happen again, and I will truly hate to see it!:thumb:- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
Why is this a good hire? From what I have heard many of the boys may not play for him. Just about all the kids have had at one time already had him has a coach or had him in class, and they don’t care for him! This hire will be a short honeymoon, Persinger does not do will with adversity and is not the best with dealing with parents! I have seen it with my own eyes, and we will see Bracken fall even further down in the dumps! Another horrible ill researched hire by the athletic director!- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
I have heard rumors that speaks to what I said. I can somewhat believe what I am hearing!- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
LOL, I doubt that one! What are the thoughts on this hire? Is this hire just a waiting game for Tony Johnson to retire from the superintendent job, so they can hire his son Jamie Johnson from Deming? I say this could happen shortly after the King boy's graduate from Deming! What does everyone else think???- Chad Persinger to be named new Bracken Boy's Head Coach
From what I have been told Chad Persinger has been hired as the new boys varsity head coach!:idunno:- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
From what I have been told Jason Hinson was over looked because he is not a certified teacher! But he is working on it! Is this weird since he was not putting in for a teaching postition?- Can We Please Show Coach Kelsch Some Love
Amen- St.Pat needs a volunteer coach is this true?
Jason Hinson is the coach at St. Patrick and will be the Elementary Athletic Director next year.- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Thank you, everyone is stuck in the past!! Hinson was not a shooter on his high school team, he didnt have a name like Hause had, he did what he was made to do, pass!:thumb:- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Ummmm...people I have seen the two play against one another, I know for a fact Jason is BETTER than Kelsch, stop living in the glory days!! As of now, Jason Hinson is better at basketball. This discuss is over because you’ll argument does not hold water! FACTS are Facts!!!:thumb:- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Are we talking about now or back in the day?? Today I know for a fact from seeing them both play in their later years that Jason Hinson would blow him out of the water. I'm not sure how the conversation got turned around to this, but again, Hinson is by far the better shooter today! I also hope by you all bringing his name up, that you would want him as the Bracken County Boy’s basketball coach, because if so, you all really have some problems!!- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Hinson can shoot a little!!!!- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Respect Hinson and Persinger?? You said that Jason Hinson at best is an assistant!!! That’s good respect, and again they both have more than family ties in the area, they both LIVE in Bracken County. Miles was not the head coach, so, what did he win?? Wife playing division 1 ball??? What does that matter??? Is she putting in for the coaching job??? Coach Breeze worked on a team that went to the NCAA tournament that was a great hire!!!:thumb:- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
OMG, this is just an opion poll, WHO do you think would make the better coach for Bracken!!!!!!!!!- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
Just a question, what is every thinking with the other vote?? Who are the people you all have in mind with the other vote?- Who Would Make the Better Coach for Bracken?!
From what I have been told hiring a math teacher is top priority! - Hinson will be coaching "IN" Bracken County