Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Batman & Robin

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Batman & Robin

  1. He was the PE teacher at Sant Patrick. You do not have to have a degree to teach at a private school! Saint Pat did away with the PE program, so that left him with a huge pay gap! And he his taking classes as we speak!
  2. I think the hire will add a little something else to the Augusta-Bracken rival.
  3. St. Pat got rid of Jason Hinson's teaching position and from what I have been told they really didn’t try and keep him. From what I was told this was a very tough decision for Hinson to make, still, but he had to put his family first! Poor management by the uppers at Saint Patrick School. Jason joins his good friend, Robin Kelsch, and it should be something to see two completely different styles matching up!
  4. Augusta cares about its program, present and future.
  5. Amen to that Augusta knows what they want!!!:dancingpa
  6. Was told he meet with players today, Jason will be the Associate Head Basketball Coach under Robin Kelsch at Augusta. St. Pat was given every chance to keep Jason and chose to let him look for a job, St. Pat's lose is Augusta's gain. Good Luck Jason.
  7. LOL, that’s a good one! Just wait and see when only six players play every game! Just wait when boys start to quit left and right! It will happen! Persinger helped the Bracken program fall apart when he was the 8th grade boys coach about eight or so years ago, when he just let Josh Moyer run Wild, and led to many of the boys to quit then. Believe me it will happen again, and I will truly hate to see it!:thumb:
  8. Why is this a good hire? From what I have heard many of the boys may not play for him. Just about all the kids have had at one time already had him has a coach or had him in class, and they don’t care for him! This hire will be a short honeymoon, Persinger does not do will with adversity and is not the best with dealing with parents! I have seen it with my own eyes, and we will see Bracken fall even further down in the dumps! Another horrible ill researched hire by the athletic director!
  9. I have heard rumors that speaks to what I said. I can somewhat believe what I am hearing!
  10. LOL, I doubt that one! What are the thoughts on this hire? Is this hire just a waiting game for Tony Johnson to retire from the superintendent job, so they can hire his son Jamie Johnson from Deming? I say this could happen shortly after the King boy's graduate from Deming! What does everyone else think???
  11. From what I have been told Chad Persinger has been hired as the new boys varsity head coach!:idunno:
  12. From what I have been told Jason Hinson was over looked because he is not a certified teacher! But he is working on it! Is this weird since he was not putting in for a teaching postition?
  13. Jason Hinson is the coach at St. Patrick and will be the Elementary Athletic Director next year.
  14. Thank you, everyone is stuck in the past!! Hinson was not a shooter on his high school team, he didnt have a name like Hause had, he did what he was made to do, pass!:thumb:
  15. Ummmm...people I have seen the two play against one another, I know for a fact Jason is BETTER than Kelsch, stop living in the glory days!! As of now, Jason Hinson is better at basketball. This discuss is over because you’ll argument does not hold water! FACTS are Facts!!!:thumb:
  16. Are we talking about now or back in the day?? Today I know for a fact from seeing them both play in their later years that Jason Hinson would blow him out of the water. I'm not sure how the conversation got turned around to this, but again, Hinson is by far the better shooter today! I also hope by you all bringing his name up, that you would want him as the Bracken County Boy’s basketball coach, because if so, you all really have some problems!!
  17. Respect Hinson and Persinger?? You said that Jason Hinson at best is an assistant!!! That’s good respect, and again they both have more than family ties in the area, they both LIVE in Bracken County. Miles was not the head coach, so, what did he win?? Wife playing division 1 ball??? What does that matter??? Is she putting in for the coaching job??? Coach Breeze worked on a team that went to the NCAA tournament that was a great hire!!!:thumb:
  18. OMG, this is just an opion poll, WHO do you think would make the better coach for Bracken!!!!!!!!!
  19. Just a question, what is every thinking with the other vote?? Who are the people you all have in mind with the other vote?
  20. From what I have been told hiring a math teacher is top priority!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.