Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG runs from Alan Cutler

Featured Replies

From Cutler...

 

That is absolutely ridiculous.

 

Cutler has shown his true colors. Classless, and the type of thing that gives Kentucky a bad name.

 

I understand that your job is to interview the man. I think BCG was faking the whole phone conversation, but it was pretty clear the man did not want to speak to the cameras. Respect that.

 

I'm embarrassed for Cutler.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he gets the exclusive story, you flock to the channel at 11. If not, you go elsewhere. You can't have it both ways. Cutler was just doing his job.

 

He was running after the man.

 

When BCG started running, he goes "Are you really going to run from me coach?" "I can run with you all day."

 

What a joke. Absolutely classless & embarrassing.

If he gets the exclusive story, you flock to the channel at 11. If not, you go elsewhere. You can't have it both ways. Cutler was just doing his job.
Absolutely. UK fans complaining about this is like the Romans complaining about the lions.

Cutler's an idiot. I now listen to music now on my drive in to work because of him.

WOW! How many times does Cutler get chased down when he screws up. How about him being chased down after he losses his job. That quote from Cutler was ridiculous. How hollier than thou can he be? He was making a spectical of himself, for his own self gratification in the name of news. That's not news that is tabloid!

 

As far as all of threads here and elswhere, well we all know 99% of this stuff is made-up hearsay and speculation. It is just as ridiculous, but it is not our jobs.

 

Hey Cutler, there will be a news conference tomorrow, come back then. No I want to start a confrontation that hopefully turns ugly so I can get some glory.

 

Give me a break. Time for you to go Cutler.

Cutler's one of the reason's I'm willing to pay for satellite radio. That way I can find decent sportstalk.

That's pretty hardcore to harrass a guy right after he's been fired.

 

 

I agree. I think this is best for UK to make a coaching change, but this is going over the line. BCG doesns't need to be treated like this. :deadhorse: For this I will refused to watch 18 news again and will be sending WLEX my thoughts. It looked like Cutler was ready to :puke: after such a short jog.

He crossed the line when he went into the offices.

If it was outside I could maybe understand it a little bit. However that was just crazy for him to be chasing him in the building. I honestly feel like if someone does that, then they should be allowed to just hit the person. I know you can't do that, but with something like that I think you should be able to.

First time I had saw the whole vid instead of just the clips that were shown on ESPN and other networks. I think it was pretty fnny especially when Billy G and Cutler both broke out into a big jog. It was like so fast paced and intense, but not a word was even said really. The whole time I was watching it (especially when they started to run) I couldn't help but to think what was going through each of their minds at the time; because obviously it was a tense situation.

He crossed the line when he went into the offices.

100% agree.

Well I sent my thoughts to 18 news. I was one of the people that thought a coaching change was needed, but this treatment was beyound the line. I ask others to voice their opinion also.

 

[email protected]

U. S. Mail: LEX 18 P O Box 1457 Lexington KY 40588-1457 The offices and studio are located: 1065A Russell Cave Road Lexington, Ky 40505

Inappropriate. I don't know anything about this Cutler fellow as I don't follow any of this stuff too closely, but watching that video, it's just pathetic.

Was it trespassing when they entered a secure building (Gillispie used a card to open the door)?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.