Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG runs from Alan Cutler

Featured Replies

The best part was when Cutler got stopped by the lady in video. He looked like he was being chastised by his mother. The idiot knew he was wrong and yes BG should have put him on his back.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was it trespassing when they entered a secure building (Gillispie used a card to open the door)?

 

Those guys are in those offices every day.

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy many of you posters are displaying. This (self-) righteous indignation is about as hilarious as it gets. You guys champ at the bit for any little tidbit of a far-fetched rumor about this situation for weeks, yet bristle when you see the sometimes unpleasant ways the reporter has to go about getting the information.

 

You can't have it both ways, people.

Those guys are in those offices every day.

 

Usually they are allowed in correct? Do they need potential to go in the office?

Cutler is a jerk.

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy many of you posters are displaying. This (self-) righteous indignation is about as hilarious as it gets. You guys champ at the bit for any little tidbit of a far-fetched rumor about this situation for weeks, yet bristle when you see the sometimes unpleasant ways the reporter has to go about getting the information.

 

You can't have it both ways, people.

 

If you read a lot of the threads most UK fans are upset at all the inaccurate rumors floating around. I for one do not want information if it means getting it by doing what Cutler did yesterday! I think most on this board would agree with me.

Usually they are allowed in correct? Do they need potential to go in the office?

 

They don't go across town to Rupp for press conferences.

I'm amazed at the hypocrisy many of you posters are displaying. This (self-) righteous indignation is about as hilarious as it gets. You guys champ at the bit for any little tidbit of a far-fetched rumor about this situation for weeks, yet bristle when you see the sometimes unpleasant ways the reporter has to go about getting the information.

 

You can't have it both ways, people.

 

hypocrisy, and righteous indignation are some pretty big words for this country boy to understand Jim. I don't want it both ways, I want it my way. :D but either way, it was wrong what happened.

If you read a lot of the threads most UK fans are upset at all the inaccurate rumors floating around. I for one do not want information if it means getting it by doing what Cutler did yesterday! I think most on this board would agree with me.

 

If that's so, they've got a funny way of showing it, given how busy UK fans have kept Google and other news sites this week. I'm going to have to disagree with you.

 

If I or any other reporter published a story yesterday at 11 a.m. stating that Person X was going to be the next UK coach, you and nobody else in Catland would care one iota how I got the information. And when that info turned out to be true, you would keep coming back every single time because the information was correct. Not because you agreed or disagreed with how I went about getting it.

 

Stop being so self-righteous.

Honest question:

 

Do each and every one of you enjoy each and every necessary part of doing your job? Or are there sometimes unpleasant things you have to do in order to get the job done and meet the demands of your boss/client?

Cutler was simply doing his job, and I would say from WLEX's persepective that they are very pleased with it. Look at all the pub the story is getting...

 

I thought BCG holding the phone up and pretending to talk on it was lame.

If that's so, they've got a funny way of showing it, given how busy UK fans have kept Google and other news sites this week. I'm going to have to disagree with you.

 

If I or any other reporter published a story yesterday at 11 a.m. stating that Person X was going to be the next UK coach, you and nobody else in Catland would care one iota how I got the information. And when that info turned out to be true, you would keep coming back every single time because the information was correct. Not because you agreed or disagreed with how I went about getting it.

 

Stop being so self-righteous.

 

I love getting accurate information about UK sports. There is a lot of things that I love, but I would not do what Alan Cutler did nor do I want that done to get what I want.

 

Wasn't it obvious that Billy G was not going to talk to Cutler about the situation? You can go on taking up for people like this in the media, but its a scummy thing to do to another person.

I love getting accurate information about UK sports. There is a lot of things that I love, but I would not do what Alan Cutler did nor do I want that done to get what I want.

 

Wasn't it obvious that Billy G was not going to talk to Cutler about the situation? You can go on taking up for people like this in the media, but its a scummy thing to do to another person.

 

I never said it was the ideal way to go about getting the information. It's a simple matter of doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Sometimes unpleasant things must be done.

I never said it was the ideal way to go about getting the information. It's a simple matter of doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Sometimes unpleasant things must be done.

 

What was he even trying to get Billy to say there?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.