Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG runs from Alan Cutler

Featured Replies

There's a pretty funny animated clip about BCG and Cutler on youtube.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody believe that Cutler can run with Billy all day? :idunno:

 

Cutler: Bill, your not really gonna run away from me are you?

 

BCG: Better get in shape.

 

Cutler: I can run with you all day.

Does anybody believe that Cutler can run with Billy all day? :idunno:

 

Cutler: Bill, your not really gonna run away from are you?

 

BCG: Better get in shape.

 

Cutler: I can run with you all day.

 

That is laughable even if there was a presser on the finish line...

Does anybody believe that Cutler can run with Billy all day? :idunno:

 

Cutler: Bill, your not really gonna run away from me are you?

 

BCG: Better get in shape.

 

Cutler: I can run with you all day.

 

If Cutler can run, then I am the Roadrunner :irked:

Honest question:

 

Do each and every one of you enjoy each and every necessary part of doing your job? Or are there sometimes unpleasant things you have to do in order to get the job done and meet the demands of your boss/client?

 

So far, so good for me.

 

The sad thing is Cutler enjoyed chasing Billy G.

Does anybody believe that Cutler can run with Billy all day? :idunno:

 

Cutler: Bill, your not really gonna run away from me are you?

 

BCG: Better get in shape.

 

Cutler: I can run with you all day.

 

:lol:

 

Did BCG really say that? I heard Cutler's 2 comments, but I didn't ever hear Billy G say that. I'll have to check the video out again.

They don't go across town to Rupp for press conferences.

 

No and they don't do them in the Craft Center either. There's a media room in the Coliseum where they do interviews.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.