Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCG runs from Alan Cutler

Featured Replies

Here is a link to a video in which Alan Cuter chases Billy G through a University building. This is what you didn't see on tv. I personally thought it was the wrong move to make by the reporters, what coach really wants to come into that kind of crazy media? The video is called Billy Gillispie runs from reporters.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/ncaatourney

  • Replies 111
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Cutler...

 

 

As far as the video, that has been linked all over, about me chasing Billy G., I was just doing my job as an aggressive reporter. I was trying to get a comment about getting fired. That's what reporters do.

 

I'm getting ripped all over for doing that.

 

What I find interesting is how most of us have watched TV newscasts. When a mic is stuck in a parents face after some terrible accident, there is no outcry of hate to that reporter for talking to that parent like what I'm now experiencing.

 

Let's put this in perspective. I tried really hard to put a mic in the face of a millionaire who did a job that the administration believed was such a bad job, they are willing to pay a lot of money to get rid of him after only two years.

 

I was just doing my job. I have nothing for or against Billy G. Wish him good luck. And, I hope he learns from his experience at UK. I hope he grows from it, and is open minded enough to do that.

That was pretty darned ridiculous by the reporters.....I do think it's funny that BCG kept holding that phone to his ear....haha

That was pretty darned ridiculous by the reporters.....I do think it's funny that BCG kept holding that phone to his ear....haha

 

How many dozens of threads relating to the coaching controversy have there been started on here in the last week? The most prominent UK message board on the Internet set a record yesterday. But it's the reporters being ridiculous? C'mon now, you know good and well they're just meeting the demands of their audience ...

Here is a link to a video in which Alan Cuter chases Billy G through a University building. This is what you didn't see on tv. I personally thought it was the wrong move to make by the reporters, what coach really wants to come into that kind of crazy media? The video is called Billy Gillispie runs from reporters.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/ncaatourney

 

They showed it yesterday on WHAS before the Mitch/Lee presser. I thought it was pretty funny, but it's what reporters sometimes have to do to meet the demands of their audience.

At first I thought I was watching someone chasing Brittney Spears. Cutler IMO is pathetic. Most people who have heard him talk would much would agree with me. Billy G asked him to respect that fact that he was on the phone. I would have enjoyed it myself had he went ahead and decked Cutler, but I guess it was a good decision not to.

At first I thought I was watching someone chasing Brittney Spears. Cutler IMO is pathetic. Most people who have heard him talk would much would agree with me. Billy G asked him to respect that fact that he was on the phone. I would have enjoyed it myself had he went ahead and decked Cutler, but I guess it was a good decision not to.

 

After seeing that, though, how many people likely tuned in to WLEX-18 last night or today to see what Cutler had to say? That's one reason why he did it. Get the story.

Wish BCG had one more year. Cutler should have let him be. I dont blame him for wanting out. Who would want the job at UK with all the crazy fans and reports. That is why we can not get a proven coach.

Edited by KYHOOP
rule 13

I can't blame him. Have you looked at Cutler he is one UGLY guy.( Only a face a mother could love)

Its kinda funny how disrespectful the media can and is in this video. If he had a conference coming up then they were going to get him. He was just busy on the phone and should of been respected enough at this point to be left alone.

That's pretty hardcore to harrass a guy right after he's been fired.

Its kinda funny how disrespectful the media can and is in this video. If he had a conference coming up then they were going to get him. He was just busy on the phone and should of been respected enough at this point to be left alone.

 

That's pretty hardcore to harrass a guy right after he's been fired.

 

 

If he gets the exclusive story, you flock to the channel at 11. If not, you go elsewhere. You can't have it both ways. Cutler was just doing his job.

I think it would be funny if his phone started ringing then, because we all know that he just opened his phone and put it to his ear like he was talking. No one was on the other side. :D

I think it would be funny if his phone started ringing then, because we all know that he just opened his phone and put it to his ear like he was talking. No one was on the other side. :D

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.