Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament Second RD. KY vs. LSU 3/13

Who wins? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunardi said that a win over LSU gets UK in? That's odd, he doesn't have them in the first four out, or next four out. That would mean they are jumping at least 8 teams.

 

They are also not mentioned on this bubble talk link

 

He and Hubie Davis agree.

They needed a win against Georgia and blew it. Then against Florida, and blew it too. My gut's telling me their going to lose this game. But my gut is also very hungry.

CATS plays like they did today(well actually yesterday) then they will have a chance, and imo be the favorite.

Plain and simple, if UK beats LSU and then loses the next I still think they have a chance. If it comes down to 4-6 teams to eliminate and UK is one of them, then I like our chances. It all boils down to Money,money,money. Sad but very true. I would rather get in the NCAA's and get beat in the 1st or 2nd round and get this season over with. That would be the no different than the last 4-5 years UK has played in the NCAA's. All the NIT does is drag out a very dismal season.

I know LRCW is going to give me some heat for this, but the line opened as a pick. The odds makers are absolutely begging you to take LSU. There is no other way around it. All of the money is coming in on LSU and it's only gone up a point and a half. I like UK to pull the upset. The teams that had the bye in the big conferences weren't that great against the spread yestarday.

LSU by 11

 

LSU 79

UK 68

He and Hubie Davis agree.

 

Lunardi just said on Mike and Mike that UK has no chance of making the tourney unless they in the automatic bid.

 

They asked him to compare Davidson and UK, he said they have two things in common. They are both Wildcats and they are both going to the NIT (unless UK runs the table).

 

He went on to say that UK can run up some W's in the tourney, but that's not worth a lot this years because the SEC is so bad.

I know LRCW is going to give me some heat for this, but the line opened as a pick. The odds makers are absolutely begging you to take LSU. There is no other way around it. All of the money is coming in on LSU and it's only gone up a point and a half. I like UK to pull the upset. The teams that had the bye in the big conferences weren't that great against the spread yestarday.

 

 

 

So what are you going to do with all of your winnings? I imagine you'll be able to retire after today. :sssh::p

Lunardi just said on Mike and Mike that UK has no chance of making the tourney unless they in the automatic bid.

 

They asked him to compare Davidson and UK, he said they have two things in common. They are both Wildcats and they are both going to the NIT (unless UK runs the table).

 

He went on to say that UK can run up some W's in the tourney, but that's not worth a lot this years because the SEC is so bad.

 

 

Pretty much my feelings as well. No way UK gets in unless they win the SEC tournament.

I think it is funny that a win over a team Kentucky should beat changes everyone's mind.

LSU by 10

 

UK starts preparing for the NIT

I feel sorry for LudlowBushmat. I think she has tickets in the LSU section. I want to go worse than anything, but can't. Sometimes being responsible just sucks. :cry:

 

BTW - I picked the Cats. I'm not drinking Kool-Aid, but my uncle brought me down a mason jar full of watermelon wine last month, and I've been sippin' on that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.