Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament Second RD. KY vs. LSU 3/13

Who wins? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I personally think LSU is a little overrated and UK played them down to the wire in the last meeting. So I have got to go with the CATS!!!!!:thumb:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked UK. I don't think LSU is playing as well as they were and expect UK to play at a higher level this postseason. I hope I am right and am openly a homer, but that's my pick.

 

Miller scores 17, 5 rebounds & 6 assists to help UK get the win.

 

UK 75

LSU 71

I think it is funny that a win over a team Kentucky should beat changes everyone's mind.

 

Been that way all year.

Can we make it two in a row? Let's hear it!

 

What number do you wear?

what channel is this game going to be televised on?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.