Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tournament Second RD. KY vs. LSU 3/13

Who wins? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The first game showed that LSU isn't head-and-shoulders above UK. Kentucky had a ten point lead, only to lose on a late three by LSU. Of course the game was in Lexington, which usually skews things in the Wildcats favor.

 

I'll say this: A UK win over LSU tomorrow wouldn't come as a surprise. But if pressed, I'd have to pick LSU.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first game showed that LSU isn't head-and-shoulders above UK. Kentucky had a ten point lead, only to lose on a late three by LSU. Of course the game was in Lexington, which usually skews things in the Wildcats favor.

 

I'll say this: A UK win over LSU tomorrow wouldn't come as a surprise. But if pressed, I'd have to pick LSU.

 

Kind of like Duke? Nah, But going by the 1st game they played, I think UK will have a shot to win, reason I picked them, I think they can pull It out, But I for sure don't think LSU can beat them by 13...

Kind of like Duke? Nah, But going by the 1st game they played, I think UK will have a shot to win, reason I picked them, I think they can pull It out, But I for sure don't think LSU can beat them by 13...

 

Not like Duke. Just saying that being the home team at Rupp Arena should be worth a few extra points. Which is why the LSU win in Lexington might be worth more than three points in the overall scheme of things. But I'm not sure they would consistently beat UK by 13.

Not like Duke. Just saying that being the home team at Rupp Arena should be worth a few extra points. Which is why the LSU win in Lexington might be worth more than three points in the overall scheme of things. But I'm not sure they would consistently beat UK by 13.

 

I don't think LSU would consistently beat UK...

I really dont think LSU is all that good but unfortunately neither is the cats.

I really dont think LSU is all that good but unfortunately neither is the cats.

 

:thumb:

I was at the LSU game last week and if they shoot like they did we are in trouble' date='[/b'] but I like the way they played today. It all depends on what UK team shows up. :popcorn:

 

They are not playing at Rupp so that won't happen....

They are not playing at Rupp so that won't happen....

 

 

Are you saying teams only shoot well against Kentucky at Rupp?

Are you saying teams only shoot well against Kentucky at Rupp?

 

I would hope not, Ole Miss killed UK, When they made the trip down there...

Kentucky should have beat them the first time they played. I'm going with my heart and not my head on this one....Cats by 5

4 point game either way in O.T

The experts say if UK wins this game they are in the NCAA so lets hope for a W!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.