Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs UK Predictions 2/28

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK needs to win 2 of the last 3. I think they pull this one out. Call me an idiot, but I really think they do. Big game from Galloway!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU is a bad match up for UK. They have several players who can beat you off the dribble, some good shooters and can play pressure D, so unless UK improves their on the ball defense and ball handling by Saturday, it could be another long day for Cat fans.

Kentucky needs a win in this one.

 

They have to get a win in this one.

LSU is a bad match up for UK. They have several players who can beat you off the dribble, some good shooters and can play pressure D, so unless UK improves their on the ball defense and ball handling by Saturday, it could be another long day for Cat fans.

 

I agree that this is a bad matchup. Its not near as bad as the matchup with SC in my opinion. This will be tough, but it is at home.

I think we are looking at the same situation as when Florida came calling, it did not look like a UK win. UK in an upset by 3. I view it as a must-win game.

The way UK is playing and a combination of Coach G not being able to get a group that gels on the floor. It is a tossup in LSU's favor.

UK comes in at 8-5. Must win game.

 

In my view that Cats lose and win vs UGA and lose to UF.

 

Ending at 9-7. Missing the Dance.

 

LSU 76

UK 67

 

Weren't all the UK faithful predicting records like 13-3 and 14-2?

I guess reality is starting to set in.

 

LSU double digits.

Unless other UK players step-up which I doubt it,they will lose again.Hope I'm wrong on this,LSU by 8 or better.

Would any result me much of a shock? Really, if UK drops the game by 10+ and looks bad doing so to winning by 10+ and look good doing so are we going to be that suprised?

LSU is tough , but UK by 6. I think its every other game a good UK team shows up so its time.

I'd have to go back and look, but I would think that the North Carolina, and the UofL game would be the only two games where more people picked the opponent to win over Kentucky.

 

Going back to a previous discussion. UK is a 4.5 point favorite. LSU will be the public play. Contrary to peoples wrong belief Vegas doesn't get 50/50 on most games. I think LSU will be picked over 70% of the time w/ over 65% of the money being on them. I'd estimate the books win 65% of the games where the public is 70% or greater. Therefore looking at nothing but the spread I'd think UK will win this game.

It depends upon if we see the Kentucky team against Tennessee, or the South Carolina Kentucky team. I want to say that UK can get it done at home, but I'm gonna say LSU by 14.

Would any result me much of a shock? Really, if UK drops the game by 10+ and looks bad doing so to winning by 10+ and look good doing so are we going to be that suprised?

 

Agreed

 

Going back to a previous discussion. UK is a 4.5 point favorite. LSU will be the public play. Contrary to peoples wrong belief Vegas doesn't get 50/50 on most games. I think LSU will be picked over 70% of the time w/ over 65% of the money being on them. I'd estimate the books win 65% of the games where the public is 70% or greater. Therefore looking at nothing but the spread I'd think UK will win this game.

 

Totally agree w/ you. I'd think there is a good chance they cover the spread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.