Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs UK Predictions 2/28

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK comes in at 8-5. Must win game.

 

In my view that Cats lose and win vs UGA and lose to UF.

 

Ending at 9-7. Missing the Dance.

 

LSU 76

UK 67

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky wins two out of the next three to make the tourney. Maybe not Florida on the road so I'm going with a win over LSU even though the Tigers have dominated the west. Meeks and Patterson will not let this team miss the dance, especially after the season they have both have had.

If the Cats play like they did tonight it will be LSU by whatever they want...

LSU by 11.

I would hope that with watching themselves getting laughed at by their opponets on the floor, taunted and ridiculed by the USC players and fans, embarrassed by the worst U.K. game maybe ever that it just might light a fire under this team and be the kick in the butt they need to come out and play their best of the season and beat LSU.

I would hope for that but I just cannot pick that to happen.

 

LSU 74

U.K. 63

 

GO CATS, GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Thornton should have another huge game, proving he is the best in the SEC.

 

LSU 69-63.

I haven't made a prediction in a while. I'm taking the Cats 79-72.

 

Too much over reaction to the SC game, IMO. Just like the Vandy game. I don't think any other teams are the matchup nightmare that SC is for UK.

LSU by 8...

I feel like the sense of urgency will be there for the Cats like it was against Tennessee. LSU pretty much has the SEC locked up. I like the Cats in this one.

Must win for the Cats.

 

I like how the predictions go. After Kentucky wins, the next prediction thread always has them as the favorite.

 

When the 'Cats lose, the next prediction thread always has the opposite team winning.

 

Kentucky 69-62

I think the Cats get it done at home.

I feel like the sense of urgency will be there for the Cats like it was against Tennessee. LSU pretty much has the SEC locked up. I like the Cats in this one.

 

 

I believe LSU has clinched at least a tie already. I agree that there will be a sense of urgency on UK's part, but I don't know if that's enough to overcome the Tigers. I feel Meeks will have an extremely tough time getting his shots because he will no doubt have who many feel is the SEC's best defender on him. UK will definitely need Miller to step up in this game like he did against UT.

Must win for the Cats.

 

I like how the predictions go. After Kentucky wins, the next prediction thread always has them as the favorite.

 

When the 'Cats lose, the next prediction thread always has the opposite team winning.

 

Kentucky 69-62

 

 

I'd have to go back and look, but I would think that the North Carolina, and the UofL game would be the only two games where more people picked the opponent to win over Kentucky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.