Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LSU vs UK Predictions 2/28

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK has to win, so I am going with UK for this game. Hopefully LSU comes in a little flat after their big win against Florida earlier in the week.

 

UK 71

LSU 67

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took LSU +4.5. Hope the Cats win by 4 :p. (Also like Notre Dame and the points in 5 minutes.)

I just have a feeling this is one that UK wins....Meeks goes crazy, and UK seals up their tourney bid.

I just have a feeling this is one that UK wins....Meeks goes crazy, and UK seals up their tourney bid.

 

I hope your feeling is right. The key is if they feel like actually playing defense some today. In the games they have lost, they have not been able to stop anyone.

UK is just so inconsistent. They will beat Tennesee by 20 one night and come out the next game and get crushed. Its to hard to predict what they are going to do. Having said that I will always be a UK fan, and I think they will win this one.

Vegas likes the cats -4.

 

Hmmm makes me feel a little better about this game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.