What offense does your high school run?

After looking at a comment by ETA on another thread (Scott County killing my Camels), he mentioned that the Camels offense is very futile. (he didn't say those words, but I'm paraphrasing). So what offense or type of offenses does your high school run?

Motion (what style), flex (what style), Quick hitter (if so, what kind)??????

I'm not sure if anyone in NKY is running this, but I've become a big fan of the Dribble Drive Motion Offense. I've studied a lot of what Memphis has been doing the past years and now UMASS is running it. Kids seem to like it once they pick up the concept of driving the lanes and looking to score. It also can open up the outside 3pt shot for players who don't dribble drive well.

I'm not sure if anyone in NKY is running this, but I've become a big fan of the Dribble Drive Motion Offense. I've studied a lot of what Memphis has been doing the past years and now UMASS is running it. Kids seem to like it once they pick up the concept of driving the lanes and looking to score. It also can open up the outside 3pt shot for players who don't dribble drive well.

If you have a point guard who can dribble and see the floor, then that offense is fine.

CovCath runs that offense. I mean, its not actually implemented or practiced, but, in general, eventually the team stops doing the plays (because the plays don't work) and they just allow the PG to drive and dish. This is why losing the PG this year (Shover and then Pauly) hurts so much, and why they only win region with phenomenal point guards (Nesto and Tierney). Now, they are forced to rely on either an undersized sophomore (as much as I love Machinot) or plays that haven't changed in at least 8 years, and the most successful of which, 9th region opponents generally know. :lol: I distinctly remember sitting on the bench at NCC, hearing Mark Krebs yell "Kansas" for Timmy even did. :lol: