Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship

Who wins?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Rose Hill is young and has loads of talent. Next year they will be one of the top teams in the region, but that's next year.:eyeonyou:

This year Elliott County is the team to beat so I take Elliott County by 18. :ylsuper:

Mods can you put a poll in this thread please?:thumb:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill is young and has loads of talent. Next year they will be one of the top teams in the region, but that's next year.:eyeonyou:

This year Elliott County is the team to beat so I take Elliott County by 18. :ylsuper:

Mods can you put a poll in this thread please?:thumb:

Elliott County by 19.:D

Maybe EC will win and maybe they won't. :idunno:Remember this same time last year when we played and EVERYONE thought that EC would win???:irked: Who won that one????? :idunno:If memory serves me correctly, I believe that RH won that one.:clap: So, with that in mind, I think that RH can pull it off, by a small margin, nonetheless, but I believe they can do it!!!!:thumb: So guys, let's be nice on here and don't blow the score out of sight.:puke: It just might be a repeat performance of last year!!!!:ylsuper: The boys from RH just might come out on the floor and surprise you!!! :sssh:Just remember this: Anybody can be beaten on any given night. ;)Go Royals!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Maybe EC will win and maybe they won't. :idunno:Remember this same time last year when we played and EVERYONE thought that EC would win???:irked: Who won that one????? :idunno:If memory serves me correctly, I believe that RH won that one.:clap: So, with that in mind, I think that RH can pull it off, by a small margin, nonetheless, but I believe they can do it!!!!:thumb: So guys, let's be nice on here and don't blow the score out of sight.:puke: It just might be a repeat performance of last year!!!!:ylsuper: The boys from RH just might come out on the floor and surprise you!!! :sssh:Just remember this: Anybody can be beaten on any given night. ;)Go Royals!!!!!!!!!:cool:

You almost ran the smilie gamut :thumb:

I think Rose Hill has improved more than any team in the region to this point of the season. Have they improved enough to play with Elliott County? NO! Inside play is good enough but guard play not near ready for Elliott's pressure. imo

Key will be how Rose Hill's guard handle the pressure. It will be relentless and they have not experienced anything like it. Also, how well Rose Hill's young freshman handle the pressure. I like Elliott to win by a score of 92-67 as they are playing real well the last couple of games.

I'll take Elliott County by 35. Dakota Euton and Chad Jackson won't be walking through those doors this year.

I'll take Elliott County by 35. Dakota Euton and Chad Jackson won't be walking through those doors this year.

SO????:irked: I think we are doing GREAT without them!!!!!!:clap: We don't need a Chad or a Dakota to win a ballgame like alot of people thought we would.;) These are a special group of young men with alot of talent.:cool: Just watch them Friday. :popcorn: They might just surprise you!!!!!:eek:

Go Royals!!!!!!:dancingpa