-Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch

-Chris Wilson vs. John Howard

-Manny Gamburyan vs. Thiago Tavares

-Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This fight card is top notch IMO!!! I love Penn and GSP so its kind of a toss up in who wins. I have been watching UFC Primetime as the two prepare, my heart says Penn (gotta love his mystique and "to the death" attitude) but my mind says GSP. The guy is just so athletically gifted and it seems that his work ethic is one of the best.

I'm taking Machida and Karo to win their bouts and I think Guida might be able to get Diaz. I think Diaz's length might cause issues for the Carpenter. Hopefully we get to see the Fitch fight as well if time permits. He's a beast!!!

Anybody making the trip to Columbus March 7th? Jackson/Jardine in the Main Event, I hoping to take this one in, in-person...

I'd like to watch Machida and Silva. I really like Thiago Silva. Machida is a difficult opponent though...I'm hoping he can pull out the win.

I don't really care who wins the main event, but it's a good matchup as far as hype goes. Personally, I think GSP will be too much for BJ, but I could be wrong.

Is the main event a title fight or a 3-rounder?

I watched my first UFC pay-per-view this past weekend, and was pretty much bored to tears. I gave it a shot, and it lived down to my expectations....

Some are good...some are not. You never really know.

One thing that would help UFC, IMO, is if they could get a champion who could roll off a multi-year unbeaten streak. Especially at 205, which is the most prestigious weight class. With the title changing hands so frequently, its hard for casual observers to get sucked in. Ideally, Chuck Liddell would have dispatched Rampage via KO and continued onward because he was just beginning to get his name into the mainstream and now he's in a tailspin. Tough break for the brand.