Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Reaching what? You mean to tell me you'd be blind sided by an amazing performance and the celebration that followed on your home court lightly and move on? Yeah right, you have your opinion and I have mine but theres no way you take lightly to those kind of things. If this would have been someone else lighting it up at rupp and they celebrated I guarantee someone else would bring that up or your not very passionate about your team and school.

 

He just broke the UK scoring record and they beat a rival by 18 on the road. There was nothing unsportsmanlike about it.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jodie is on the front page of espn.com as we speak.

He just broke the UK scoring record and they beat a rival by 18 on the road. There was nothing unsportsmanlike about it.

 

 

:thumb: Nothing at all, it's not every night, or even every year for that matter that you get to witness something like this. Sour grapes should never apply to history like this. The only sour grapes any UT fan should have is, how about making some adjustments at the half, how about getting back on D?

Wow what an amazing game for UK and way to step up! This all came with Patterson being prett unproductive on the offense end as well. Meeks was lights out, made all 14 free throws and was 10-15 on 3's. When your hot like that its hard to tell someone not to shot or what selection of shot to shoot. This was a huge win and could really help this team in the future with confidence. One thing I didnt like was the mobbing of Meeks at the end, and my reason is your the University of Kentucky, show class and shakes their hands and then mob Meeks, I thought that was very un sportsmanlike and dont think UT isnt going to remember that celebration when they come into rupp! But overall great game, and great win on nationally televised tv.
He just broke the scoring record at arguably the number one school in the nation. It was warranted.

Liggins situation will take care of itself.

 

 

 

Transfer?

Obviously, a fantastic win for Kentucky and a phenomenal game by Jodie Meeks.

 

I did think that this game showed some of the struggles that Patrick Patterson will be faced with on the next level. The kid plays the game with passion, but struggled playing post up offense against athletic players who are bigger than he is. In the NBA, he will face that type of player every night. He does not or has not developed a face the basket game at all, and has no mid-range jump shot.

 

I love him as a player at Kentucky, but I think he will have difficulty at the next level. Last night's game showed some of the reasons why.

Meeks is #1 this morning on ESPN plays of the day... :thumb:

Obviously, a fantastic win for Kentucky and a phenomenal game by Jodie Meeks.

 

I did think that this game showed some of the struggles that Patrick Patterson will be faced with on the next level. The kid plays the game with passion, but struggled playing post up offense against athletic players who are bigger than he is. In the NBA, he will face that type of player every night. He does not or has not developed a face the basket game at all, and has no mid-range jump shot.

 

I love him as a player at Kentucky, but I think he will have difficulty at the next level. Last night's game showed some of the reasons why.

 

I agree with you to some extent, but in the NBA Patterson will be a PF rather than a center. That will allow him to face the basket a little more and do some things a little differently than he is doing now. In other words - he won't be faced with posting Shaq up.

Meeks is #1 this morning on ESPN plays of the day... :thumb:

 

That's what I figured. They just didn't have time to get him edited into the ones last night.:thumb:

Not at all. Neither did much to impress me. Miller was ok on D and still looks lost on the other side of the ball. You forgot his 5 turnovers.

 

Three of the turnovers came when he was throwing the ball in against the press and at least two of those were really not his fault, plus the walking call on him was the wrong call. Hopson looks completely lost in a half court game, but get him in a helter-skelter type pace and he does well. I was very encouraged by Miller's play and aggressiveness in the game.

Transfer?

 

Nah...I think that window has passed.

Liggins was on floor mobbing Jodie after the game.

Supposedly, Bobby Maze had been popping off on his facebook about UK and such, and said he rather have the keys to a Ferrari than a Lexus...talking about UT and UK.

I guess he had some other things.

Patterson posted something last night about Meeks being a Ferrari and Maze a Honda...also during game when Meeks was at foul line and hit FT to give him 50 points...Patterson turned to Maze and simply said...."Fifty".

I'm so glad I stayed up and watched this game. When the Cats come out and play hard, which is most of the time they're not too bad of a team. Pearls guys are pretty heartless and he can use all the motivation he wants for the next game I don't think it will matter. Saint Jodie sure played his tale off. I think Liggins is going through what AJ did last year making stupid decisions.

Anyone else glad like me to see AJ Stewart contributing? Great athlete who can change shots inside. UK needs this kid.

Porter has been improving every game it seems. I'm starting to think I was too hard on him earlier.

 

They are all starting to play better, this UK team has tons of upside!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.