Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

OK, I'll start it.

 

You just can't underscore how important this win was for UK. This was a win you can hang your hat on, and it gives them a jump in the SEC.

 

And what a historic night from Meeks. Any thing relative to points and Issel is a big deal.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW...All I can say is WOW!!!:scared:

Meeks is unreal...I am speechless

Jodie Meeks just flat out dropped a bomb on Tennessee! Amazing!!

What a game to watch. I have watched a lot of basketball, but I can't remember watching someone shoot like that. Just amazing.

I know Meeks was the star tonight, but I was really impressed with the play of Porter. I have been on him all year, but tonight he really shined.

Just awesome!!! Almost 20 years since Chris Jackson of LSU scored 55 in an SEC game... Jodie you are the man!

Miller out played Hopson and he wanted it more.

 

Agreed. Miller didn't have great numbers, but he played a really nice game. He was always around the ball on defense and rebounding, and he looked more confident on the offensive end as well. Kentucky needs that and Miller needed it as well.:thumb:

I know Meeks was the star tonight, but I was really impressed with the play of Porter. I have been on him all year, but tonight he really shined.

 

I agree too. :thumb:

 

He is starting to play very well.

Miller out played Hopson and he wanted it more.

 

I don't think so at all.

Jodie Meeks sold his soul to the devil. That is some mighty fine picking and grinning, mighty fine.

  • Author

So, they're ranked next week, right? Barring a letdown on Sunday of course.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.