Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

I know Meeks was the star tonight, but I was really impressed with the play of Porter. I have been on him all year, but tonight he really shined.

 

I have to agree. I have beaten on Porter for two years now and he is starting to play much better. Not making near as many mistakes. He is becoming a serviceable PG.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might as well be a bit of a flamer as I still sit dumbfounded over the performance by Meeks.

 

Liggins at the end of the bench? Something to keep an eye on once again... :D

If you take out the 3 at the end of the half from about 30+ and the 25+ footer at the end of a possession that he had to fling up there , he was 15/20 from the field including 10-13 from 3.

 

54/8/4

Agreed. Miller didn't have great numbers, but he played a really nice game. He was always around the ball on defense and rebounding, and he looked more confident on the offensive end as well. Kentucky needs that and Miller needed it as well.:thumb:

 

I agree

 

Miller's Line: FG 3-5 3 PT 1-2 Off Reb 2 Total Reb 2 Ast 1 Pts 7

Hopson Line: FG 1-8 3 PT 1-3 FT 2-2 Off Reb 1 Total Reb 1 Pts 5

 

 

Miller knows his role on this team.

Porter , as mentioned, deserves recognition. UT had cut it to 9 and was getting some positive mojo going when Porter blew by his man and then kicked it back out to Meeks for a 3.

 

Wind out of the sails play.

I agree

 

Miller's Line: FG 3-5 3 PT 1-2 Off Reb 2 Total Reb 2 Ast 1 Pts 7

Hopson Line: FG 1-8 3 PT 1-3 FT 2-2 Off Reb 1 Total Reb 1 Pts 5

 

 

Miller knows his role on this team.

 

And those numbers for Miller look even better considering how he has struggled over the last month. Very encouraging!

Hopefully the CATS can turn this into about a 26 game winning streak!!

This gives UK a boatload of big MO and there side. Beat UGA and move into the top 25!

Your joking?

 

Not at all. Neither did much to impress me. Miller was ok on D and still looks lost on the other side of the ball. You forgot his 5 turnovers.

Might as well be a bit of a flamer as I still sit dumbfounded over the performance by Meeks.

 

Liggins at the end of the bench? Something to keep an eye on once again... :D

 

I was thinking that it may have something to do with the injury he suffered in the Vandy game... But who knows? It could be some De'Andre Drama.

How about the Porter behind the back pass? Beautiful.

 

I don't really think he needed to throw it behind the back, but it showed that he is gaining a lot of confidence out there.

Not at all. Neither did much to impress me. Miller was ok on D and still looks lost on the other side of the ball. You forgot his 5 turnovers.

 

Hopson 1/8 you forgot that too.

 

They guy doesn't even try to play D.

 

D knows his role on this team.

I am still a little overwhelmed by Meeks effort, but this is a HUGE win for the CATS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.