Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Porter has been improving every game it seems. I'm starting to think I was too hard on him earlier.

 

Everyone was imo.:thumb:

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galloway didn't play vs. Vandy, Liggins and Harrellson didn't play tonight. I can't figure BCG out, but I'm guessing he doesn't take crap from anyone.

 

Another thing, Miller has heart and Hopson doesn't. Miller will be a star in a few years.

 

Harrellson isn't quick enough or a good enough jumper to log many minutes against SEC teams that are "quick and can jump." That means he can contribute against some teams, but not against others. He didn't need to play tonight.

Alright. I don't want to serve any crow on a night like this, but I'm going to have to ask - where is the poster that feels that Meeks needs to start looking for teammates and stop forcing shots? :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K but still :lol:

Pearl may have wanted to go pat his back but you cant tell me that he wont use that as a motivational tool come time when they meet again at rupp. He deserved the mob and the attention hands down just IMO they should have shown class by shaking their hands, they didnt even get in line, besides Harris I believe when they were done celebrating to shake their hands either.

 

You want to know how Pearl is going to use this? Not like you think.

 

He's going to challenge each player's manhood and tell them that they're not good enough to guard Meeks.

 

You are trying to make something out of nothing. The scene lasted for about 15 seconds. My guess is UT players wanted to get off the floor as fast as possible and that was their chance.

 

This is nothing.

Alright. I don't want to serve any crow on a night like this, but I'm going to have to ask - where is the poster that feels that Meeks needs to start looking for teammates and stop forcing shots? :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K but still :lol:

 

The beauty of tonite was that there was nothing forced.

When Tennessee starting cutting in the lead, I think it got down to 6 or7 points and Kentucky was getting into foul trouble, I said, well here we go,but again came Meeks with a big three and another three to push to lead back up to 15,then came the free throws by Meeks,ballgame.But the whole team play well tonight, a big big win in Knoxville. Just can't say enough about the way this team is playing right now,this team can only get better. Now lets :dancingpa:dancingpa

BTW, I'm a big Bruce Pearl fan. I'd love to have him at UK.

I think you're reaching a bit Nku.

 

Reaching what? You mean to tell me you'd be blind sided by an amazing performance and the celebration that followed on your home court lightly and move on? Yeah right, you have your opinion and I have mine but theres no way you take lightly to those kind of things. If this would have been someone else lighting it up at rupp and they celebrated I guarantee someone else would bring that up or your not very passionate about your team and school.

Alright. I don't want to serve any crow on a night like this, but I'm going to have to ask - where is the poster that feels that Meeks needs to start looking for teammates and stop forcing shots? :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K but still :lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Reaching what? You mean to tell me you'd be blind sided by an amazing performance and the celebration that followed on your home court lightly and move on? Yeah right, you have your opinion and I have mine but theres no way you take lightly to those kind of things. If this would have been someone else lighting it up at rupp and they celebrated I guarantee someone else would bring that up or your not very passionate about your team and school.

 

Watch it. You're starting to sound like the current leaders who tell me what the definition of being patriotic is.

 

Obviously, you can feel how you choose to feel. However, you're reaching in most people's estimation.

Alright. I don't want to serve any crow on a night like this, but I'm going to have to ask - where is the poster that feels that Meeks needs to start looking for teammates and stop forcing shots? :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

J/K but still :lol:

 

I'm right here, if you're talking about me, and I stand by my statement.

 

The beauty of tonite was that there was nothing forced.

 

:thumb: They kept talking about how he was playing his speed and his game, and wasn't making bad decisions and they were right.

You want to know how Pearl is going to use this? Not like you think.

 

He's going to challenge each player's manhood and tell them that they're not good enough to guard Meeks.

 

You are trying to make something out of nothing. The scene lasted for about 15 seconds. My guess is UT players wanted to get off the floor as fast as possible and that was their chance.

 

This is nothing.

 

Your completely right, you and Pearl must be close friends to know exactly what hes going to do. I agree he'll challenge them and honestly no one on that team can guard Meeks, UT is not sound on defense shown by the 6 players that have gone off for 30+ on them already this season. But I guess poster board material etc is old news now and every coach that gets scorched like this just says wow and throws it under the bus.

Watch it. You're starting to sound like the current leaders who tell me what the definition of being patriotic is.

 

Obviously, you can feel how you choose to feel. However, you're reaching in most people's estimation.

 

Well end it on that and get back on topic!:thumb:

Your completely right, you and Pearl must be close friends to know exactly what hes going to do. I agree he'll challenge them and honestly no one on that team can guard Meeks, UT is not sound on defense shown by the 6 players that have gone off for 30+ on them already this season. But I guess poster board material etc is old news now and every coach that gets scorched like this just says wow and throws it under the bus.

 

 

No one on UT's team or coaching staff was mad or upset about UK celebrating Jodie Meek's historic night. They were all embarrassed and ready to get out of sight. If T Smith put up 54 tonight, what would the Vols have done?? Mobbed the crap out of him, and the UT fans may have stormed the floor.

Your completely right, you and Pearl must be close friends to know exactly what hes going to do. I agree he'll challenge them and honestly no one on that team can guard Meeks, UT is not sound on defense shown by the 6 players that have gone off for 30+ on them already this season. But I guess poster board material etc is old news now and every coach that gets scorched like this just says wow and throws it under the bus.

 

He might use the cliche'd line of "you let him come in to our house and score 54" but he'll say absolutely nothing about the celebration. I guarantee you he's got no problem with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.