Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

He might use the cliche'd line of "you let him come in to our house and score 54" but he'll say absolutely nothing about the celebration. I guarantee you he's got no problem with it.

 

He doesn't have to have to problem with it for his players to, and for him to try to use that as a motivational tool, epsecially if one of the UT players mentioned it after the game.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN showed Meeks no love on the top 10

 

You've got to be kidding me? I'm about to write a letter, and an e-mail and complain. Shoot I may even write my senators and tell him to call ESPN to.

ESPN showed Meeks no love on the top 10

 

That ticked me off as well.

Here is a quote made by Patterson after the game...Here is your "class" Nku...

 

"They kept talking even in the last minute of the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. My mouth would be shut, especially when someone scores 54 (on you) in your own gym and you’re down that much. My mouth would be shut with like five minutes left in the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. They can talk all they want we’ll let Jodie’s shots speak for themselves."

 

I wouldn't have shook their hand either...

That ticked me off as well.

I'm not going to fall into the ESPN anti UK thing but I think reality just hit me as we speak....

UK isnt that big anymore

Maybe they didn't have time to edit Meeks into the already made Top 10...

ESPN showed Meeks no love on the top 10

 

They did give him about the first 10 minutes of the show though :thumb:

^Yeah, but how can you say "the most storied program in CBB" and not show him breaking two of biggest records. Heck, outside of maybe most rebounds in 1 game then 3's made is the next biggest record

^Yeah, but how can you say "the most storied program in CBB" and not show him breaking two of biggest records. Heck, outside of maybe most rebounds in 1 game then 3's made is the next biggest record

 

I bet they didn't have time to edit him in. I would watch again tomorrow morning to see if he gets some love. This is the kind of performance that won't go unnoticed. He'll be getting plenty of national love and probably the cover of the Lexington Herald tomorrow.

"Tonight we were not competitive," Pearl said.

"This year it's his team, and he's playing like it is and he's going all out," Chism said.

"Defensively we tried to guard him as a team," Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl said. "We didn't have any one guy on him, but none of our guards could guard him."

I would like to give a few other players a little love:

 

Patterson 9 PTS and 12 REB

 

Porter 5 PTS 6 AST 3 TO

 

Harris 7 PTS 5 REB 3 AST 2 STL

 

Miller 7 PTS 2 BLK but 5 TO (2-3 on out of bounds plays)

 

Team shot 90% from the FT line (or course, Meeks was 14-14)

 

Cats outrebounded UT 37-31

 

16 AST 15 TO as a team

 

Huge road win the SEC. Take down Georgia this weekend and the Cats are top 25 bound, IMO :thumb:

Here is a quote made by Patterson after the game...Here is your "class" Nku...

 

"They kept talking even in the last minute of the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. My mouth would be shut, especially when someone scores 54 (on you) in your own gym and you’re down that much. My mouth would be shut with like five minutes left in the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. They can talk all they want we’ll let Jodie’s shots speak for themselves."

 

I wouldn't have shook their hand either...

 

Patterson understands the game as well as he plays it! One of my favorite players ever!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.