Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

How dominant must Issel have been to put up 53 without aid of a 3 pt shot!

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How dominant must Issel have been to put up 53 without aid of a 3 pt shot!

 

He didn't have the 3-point shot.

Here is a quote made by Patterson after the game...Here is your "class" Nku...

 

"They kept talking even in the last minute of the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. My mouth would be shut, especially when someone scores 54 (on you) in your own gym and you’re down that much. My mouth would be shut with like five minutes left in the game. I wouldn’t be talking at all. They can talk all they want we’ll let Jodie’s shots speak for themselves."

 

I wouldn't have shook their hand either...

 

You wouldnt shake their hand because they were talking? That makes sense. That makes them look dumb but gives you no excuse not to be the bigger man and shake their hands. It doesnt matter I stated my opinion and never said you had to agree or even comment back on it, didnt know everyone had to think the same. But again huge win by Kentucky and if they take care of business they should be ranked in the top 25 very soon.

He didn't have the 3-point shot.

 

Correct. I'm not sure how I left off the "out" after the "with."

 

So, how dominant must he have been WITHOUT aid of the 3 pt shot!

Correct. I'm not sure how I left off the "out" after the "with."

 

So, how dominant must he have been WITHOUT aid of the 3 pt shot!

 

He must've been pretty dominant :thumb:

He must've been pretty dominant :thumb:

 

Imagine the game with him and Pistol going at it.

^ They were fun to watch and listen to.

Great win for KENTUCKY!!! Meeks was Fantastic!!! As far as Rotten Flop goes, I agree with LABS!! Pearl is a one trick pony, much like Hal (Mophead) Mumme was for Kentucky in Football. The best part for me was beating them in Thompson-Boling by 18.

Supposedly, Bobby Maze had been popping off on his facebook about UK and such, and said he rather have the keys to a Ferrari than a Lexus...talking about UT and UK.

I guess he had some other things.

Patterson posted something last night about Meeks being a Ferrari and Maze a Honda...also during game when Meeks was at foul line and hit FT to give him 50 points...Patterson turned to Maze and simply said...."Fifty".

 

Gotta love that.

How you think he clearly out played him is beyond me. Don't get me wrong I will take Miller over Hopson.

 

Effort.

A huge win for the Cats, BCG and a phenomenal performance by Meeks. I thought the Cats played some pretty solid D as well.

It seems to me like after Jodie got going, Tennessee dropped their heads and gave up. There was no one on the floor that could guard him except himself. The ESPN crew said it themselves, saying that the reason he is so good is because he doesn't guard himself. He moves around and makes things happen. Much like Rip Hamilton for the Pistons I think. Not comparing players, but that is what Rip does.

ESPN and ESPN Classic are showing the game on Wednesday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.