Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Seems like hes got some issues. I'm not so sure he is worth it either.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow what an amazing game for UK and way to step up! This all came with Patterson being prett unproductive on the offense end as well. Meeks was lights out, made all 14 free throws and was 10-15 on 3's. When your hot like that its hard to tell someone not to shot or what selection of shot to shoot. This was a huge win and could really help this team in the future with confidence. One thing I didnt like was the mobbing of Meeks at the end, and my reason is your the University of Kentucky, show class and shakes their hands and then mob Meeks, I thought that was very un sportsmanlike and dont think UT isnt going to remember that celebration when they come into rupp! But overall great game, and great win on nationally televised tv.

 

Zero problem with them mobbing Meeks and I guarantee you Pearl had zero problem with it either. Heck, Pearl probably wanted to go pat him on the back as well.

Seems like hes got some issues. I'm not so sure he is worth it either.

 

He's definitely worth it. The kid is going to be a great one IMO.

Seems like hes got some issues. I'm not so sure he is worth it either.

 

I like him but with Porter playing this well, he needs to watch and cut down his turnovers.

How about the Porter behind the back pass? Beautiful.

 

:thumb: Meeks obviously was the story tonight and should be but Porter imo played very well tonight.

Zero problem with them mobbing Meeks and I guarantee you Pearl had zero problem with it either. Heck, Pearl probably wanted to go pat him on the back as well.

 

:D:dancingpa:ylsuper:

Zero problem with them mobbing Meeks and I guarantee you Pearl had zero problem with it either. Heck, Pearl probably wanted to go pat him on the back as well.

 

Pearl said in the Herald today that he wanted Meeks at Tennessee, but Meeks had his sights set higher than Knoxville. He seemed like a genuine fan of Jodie; Pearl is a genuine fan of any kid who plays hard and loves college basketball.

He's definitely worth it. The kid is going to be a great one IMO.

 

I think he is really far away from being a starting point guard on a top 15 team and thats where UK should be.

One non-game related observation. Did that moron behind the announcers that kept pulling his shirt up and doing the gator chomp get on anyone else's nerves? What a goofball. The lady sitting beside him looked like she was ready to smack him.

Zero problem with them mobbing Meeks and I guarantee you Pearl had zero problem with it either. Heck, Pearl probably wanted to go pat him on the back as well.

 

Pearl may have wanted to go pat his back but you cant tell me that he wont use that as a motivational tool come time when they meet again at rupp. He deserved the mob and the attention hands down just IMO they should have shown class by shaking their hands, they didnt even get in line, besides Harris I believe when they were done celebrating to shake their hands either.

Galloway didn't play vs. Vandy, Liggins and Harrellson didn't play tonight. I can't figure BCG out, but I'm guessing he doesn't take crap from anyone.

 

Another thing, Miller has heart and Hopson doesn't. Miller will be a star in a few years.

Pearl said in the Herald today that he wanted Meeks at Tennessee, but Meeks had his sights set higher than Knoxville. He seemed like a genuine fan of Jodie; Pearl is a genuine fan of any kid who plays hard and loves college basketball.

 

Not a big fan of Pearl period. He was at Miller's High School games just don't really like the guy. :lol:

One non-game related observation. Did that moron behind the announcers that kept pulling his shirt up and doing the gator chomp get on anyone else's nerves? What a goofball. The lady sitting beside him looked like she was ready to smack him.

 

I noticed him as well... Cell phone firmly in hand... Obviously talking to someone who doesn't care if they see him on TV or not. Yup, that guy's cool.

Pearl may have wanted to go pat his back but you cant tell me that he wont use that as a motivational tool come time when they meet again at rupp. He deserved the mob and the attention hands down just IMO they should have shown class by shaking their hands, they didnt even get in line, besides Harris I believe when they were done celebrating to shake their hands either.

 

I think you're reaching a bit Nku.

He's definitely worth it. The kid is going to be a great one IMO.

 

:thumb: I think Gillespie is handling him well. If he doesnt eventually get the lesson, so be it. It's definitely to early to give up on him yet, though!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.