Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Who was in down the stretch? :thumb:

 

Honestly I don't know Jodie was the only one I was watching. :lol:

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not for a second. Porter played solid, there was no need for Liggins.

 

Well said.

So did Liggins not play at all? I was watching Scrubs and missed most of the first half...

 

Indiana played tonight?:sssh:

Honestly I don't know Jodie was the only one I was watching. :lol:

 

Okay same here. :lol::dancingpa

Wow what an amazing game for UK and way to step up! This all came with Patterson being prett unproductive on the offense end as well. Meeks was lights out, made all 14 free throws and was 10-15 on 3's. When your hot like that its hard to tell someone not to shot or what selection of shot to shoot. This was a huge win and could really help this team in the future with confidence. One thing I didnt like was the mobbing of Meeks at the end, and my reason is your the University of Kentucky, show class and shakes their hands and then mob Meeks, I thought that was very un sportsmanlike and dont think UT isnt going to remember that celebration when they come into rupp! But overall great game, and great win on nationally televised tv.

Glad you think this HT.

 

I've been a Hopson hater for a long time now. :D

WOW...All I can say is WOW!!!:scared:

 

Same here SuperB! :ylsuper:

 

Tonight was Kentucky basketball!!:dancingpa:dancingpa

What else can anyone say about Jodie Meeks? 54 points, breaks Dan Issel's single game scoring record that has stood for 38 years! On top of that to do it against U.T. and Bruce Pearl is all the more sweet. I can't really think of a whole lot to say about this teams performance tonight right now. To go into Knoxville and put a beatdown on the Vols like this one was speaks for itself. This U.K. team just made a HUGE statement in the SEC. I am still speechless on this one, am just going to kick back and enjoy it for a while.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!:flame::flame:

 

Q: What is the sweetest sound in the world tonight?

A: Silence in Thompson-Bowling arena. :ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Edited by oldrambler

Over on TCP some are saying that Liggins walked out of practice today so that may be why he did not see the floor...

Not for a second. Porter played solid, there was no need for Liggins.

 

From what I saw, I agree, but with Liggins I'm always wondering if there's trouble brewing.

huh? :confused:

 

You said you were watching Scrubs. Never mind.

huh? :confused:

 

You said you were watching scrubs. It was actually really funny, guess you didn't get it.

From what I saw, I agree, but with Liggins I'm always wondering if there's trouble brewing.

 

He may have not practiced well this week.

 

Galloway didn't get any time vs Vandy and plays alot tonight so who knows.

Over on TCP some are saying that Liggins walked out of practice today so that may be why he did not see the floor...

 

Seems like hes got some issues. I'm not so sure he is worth it either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.