Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 90 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Scotty Hopson has an arsenal of annoying faces...

  • Replies 193
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about the Porter behind the back pass? Beautiful.

 

I saw that. The announcers never mentioned it, but it was a great pass in a really tough position. Porter continues to improve; he's not great, but he's not getting Kentucky beat either.

Hopson 1/8 you forgot that too.

 

They guy doesn't even try to play D.

 

D knows his role on this team.

 

How you think he clearly out played him is beyond me. Don't get me wrong I will take Miller over Hopson.

How about the Porter behind the back pass? Beautiful.

 

Got no love because they were still shocked at Meeks' performance.

 

Sweet pass.

Scotty Hopson has an arsenal of annoying faces...

 

My pops calls him smiley.

Whatever speech Coach G gave before the game and during halftime, bottle it and use it again. Outstanding effort and great to see Galloway, helping.

How you think he clearly out played him is beyond me. Don't get me wrong I will take Miller over Hopson.

 

Who was in down the stretch? :thumb:

How about the Porter behind the back pass? Beautiful.

 

 

I jumped out of my seat for that one...

 

Meeks...Oh my. :flame:

Porter has been improving every game it seems. I'm starting to think I was too hard on him earlier.

Wow...

 

Kentucky played...err....Jodie Meeks played great!

How you think he clearly out played him is beyond me. Don't get me wrong I will take Miller over Hopson.

 

Glad you think this HT.

So did Liggins not play at all? I was watching Scrubs and missed most of the first half...

I am just as excited about the play of Porter as anything. He is getting better every game . I only thought he got out of control one time.. I LOve it go Cats ..

So did Liggins not play at all? I was watching Scrubs and missed most of the first half...

 

Not for a second. Porter played solid, there was no need for Liggins.

So did Liggins not play at all? I was watching Scrubs and missed most of the first half...

 

He didn't play at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.