Utah 31 Alabama 17

swamprat

I've spent my PC time on the Bama boards crying with my buddies.

Just got beat by a team that played better and wanted it more. Happens when you keep score, someone loses.

Big Andre being sent home didn't lose the game, but I'd imagine the mindset of his team mates was hard. He is very well liked. His backup Michael Johnson went out with a sprained ankel in the 1st Quarter. Michael starts on the right side. A true freshman played his best.

21-0 quick and we came back and in fact after the 1st quarter we out scored them 17-10. The reason I wrote that...we didn't quit.

Our DBs need to turn around and look for the ball. When we rushed more than 4 their QB had some trouble, waited to late which means we didn't do a good job coaching.

Too much up the middle on 3rd down and short. Utah has seen our tapes. Again coaching mistakes. QB for us has got to get rid of the ball.

Utah could beat every team in the SEC including the Gators/Rebels/LSU/Cats.

We have had a great year which I have wrote many times on this site, and just to be in the position was a surprise.

Coach Saban blamed himself for the loss, we win as a team and well y'all know the rest.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alabama may have been overrated all year.

How can a team that's only two losses could end up being to 1) the only undefeated team in the nation and 2) the national champion be overrated with a 12-2 record?

Come on.