6A: Trinity Shamrocks (13-1) vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (10-4) Predictions

Birdsfan

Who will be the 2008 class 6A state champion?  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 2008 class 6A state champion?

Im off to the game, but before I go, just a few thoughts.

Tim Phillips is going to have a huge final game as a Rock. He is a fine young man and I am proud to have seen him play.

The Rock D is going to take today personally. The great backs rarely have great games when its all on the line. Ask Shaun Alexander, Victor Anderson, Chris Barclay among others. Jordan and Co smell blood, and they are going to be MEAN today.

This game will be over by early in the 3rd quarter. Im not being smug, I just believe the Rocks are all about closing the deal.

Take care of business and each other today Rocks, and bring home #19!

TAKE STATE!!!!:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be leaving for the game in a few minutes. The last game is always a little bittersweet. What do I expect? First, I expect great effort from both teams. SK will manage to move the ball and will pick up some yards. It will cost them and it will not produce a lot of points. Trinity will not move easily, but they will convert some big plays. These big plays and the wear of the early part of the game will cause the score to widen in the third quarter. Good luck to both teams and may both teams stay injury free.

GO ROCKS!!

Im off to the game, but before I go, just a few thoughts.

Tim Phillips is going to have a huge final game as a Rock. He is a fine young man and I am proud to have seen him play.

The Rock D is going to take today personally. The great backs rarely have great games when its all on the line. Ask Shaun Alexander, Victor Anderson, Chris Barclay among others. Jordan and Co smell blood, and they are going to be MEAN today.

This game will be over by early in the 3rd quarter. Im not being smug, I just believe the Rocks are all about closing the deal.

Take care of business and each other today Rocks, and bring home #19!

TAKE STATE!!!!:fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

It will be interesting to see how this one plays out. The trend so far in these championships seems to be the heavily favored team wins but the game is closer than expected.