Highlands vs. Johnson Central predictions

gamer31

Who wins?  

359 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

But they sure beat your team in a game that could have been alot worse in the semifinals.

Congrats on the big win.

Colonel Fan, I read your post all last week about how one dimensional JC was. Looks like CC got a dose of one dimensional smash mouth tonight. Your team is out! I will say that Van Sant is a good a player as we have faced, great speed.

You'll have to show me where I posted about JC being dimensional all last week. Don't think I did until earlier in this thread. But if it makes you feel better to imagine I did, feel free to do so.

CovCath clearly couldn't stop the run and I said if JC was as good as they were in 06 it would be a long night for the Colonels.

And yes, my team is out.

A one dimensional team did win a Regional Semi Final game tonight pretty easily I add.

Good grief, I must have touched a nerve. It was indeed an easy Regional Semi Final game for the Eagles.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC does have a VERY, VERY good DB in Ian Welch. Him and Collinsworth are both about as good as you will find in the entire state.

Guidulgi will target about 4-5 different guys, what makes Collinsworth great is he catches any and everything, and he can beat you on the short route, across the middle, and deep.

What makes Collinsworth great is he catches any and everything.
He is just so much fun to watch! He makes things happen under the ball. He can change speeds, change direction or even go backwards to catch a ball. And he does so under heavy coverage. But to key on Austin would be a huge mistake for any oponent. The other receivers are out there just waiting for their turn. :thumb:

He is just so much fun to watch! He makes things happen under the ball. He can change speeds, change direction or even go backwards to catch a ball. And he does so under heavy coverage. But to key on Austin would be a huge mistake for any oponent. The other receivers are out there just waiting for their turn. :thumb:

Johnson Central has a really good team, but they have their hands full with the Birds...

Guidulgi will target about 4-5 different guys, what makes Collinsworth great is he catches any and everything, and he can beat you on the short route, across the middle, and deep.

Welch picked up another interception tonight, how many does he need for the state record?

How fast is Collinsworth and the rest of the receivers? I hear HHS overall speed is awesome.

Welch picked up another interception tonight, how many does he need for the state record?

How fast is Collinsworth and the rest of the receivers? I hear HHS overall speed is awesome.

He may be the fastest player on a very fast team. He can...and does...fly!

Sounds like Johnson Central is gonna play a lil Boone ball with the Birds.

We all know how that usually ends up.

I'm sure JC has a fine squad, and home field will be nice for them, but I don't see this one any closer than 21 points.

HHS 42

JC 14

The #1 Raceland vs. #2 LCA 1A game will be a dandy as well. Raceland won first game 37-35!

JC will have to play a perfect game to take this one. Highlands is a great team. The best game in the state. IMO #1 and #2 in 5A. It a shame they have to face each other so soon.

Colonel Fan, I read your post all last week about how one dimensional JC was. Looks like CC got a dose of one dimensional smash mouth tonight. Your team is out! I will say that Van Sant is a good a player as we have faced, great speed.

Will Chris Collinsworth be at the game? I would love to get his autograph!