Who Has Voted

Mrs Crunch just went through. No wait. She didn't like the new "wheel" booth. I used the old booth. Any opinions on the new procedure?

I just voted at 9:00 and there was no line. I also ended up in the wheel booth and hated it. In fact I totally missed voting for the school board . :irked:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In and out in 10 minutes...would have been 5 but I got the "wheel" booth. It does take a little longer.

The line at Starbucks on the otherhand was off the hook. They are giving a free small coffee to anyone that votes. The line was out the door.

My sticker fell off and I can't find it!:irked:

Mrs Crunch just went through. No wait. She didn't like the new "wheel" booth. I used the old booth. Any opinions on the new procedure?

I am watching FoxNews and they are already reporting voting problems. How can this even be an issue? It is 2008 and we are one of the most technological advanced countries in the world and we can't cast and count votes correctly?

I am watching FoxNews and they are already reporting voting problems. How can this even be an issue? It is 2008 and we are one of the most technological advanced countries in the world and we can't cast and count votes correctly?
As long as we have thugs willing to steal election, we will have vote fraud. If Obama wins, look for ACORN's federal funding to skyrocket along with our utility bills.

My voting location is a church in Florence. Usually have two machines and takes a minimum of 45 minutes to vote. My wife got there this morning at 6:20 and took her until 8:00 to vote as they only had one machine. One of the ladies in line said her neighbor in Union called and said their voting location had three machines and it only took 10 minutes to vote. I will be voting on the way home and it sounds like I may be there a long time.

:irked:

As long as we have thugs willing to steal election, we will have vote fraud. If Obama wins, look for ACORN's federal funding to skyrocket along with our utility bills.

I wasn't even talking about that. I just mean like the equipment. How can so many voting machines break on election morning. Did they just pull these out of the closet from 2 years ago and plug them in this morning. I mean, come on.