Kentucky at Alabama

colonel-fan

Who wins?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Cats are going to take out the Tide and bust their way into the top 20 and the early lead for the SEC East :thumb:

I don't see why not. The defense has played outstanding and even though they haven't faced a great offense yet, I believe their confidence is high and they'll be ready for this weekend's game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why not. The defense has played outstanding and even though they haven't faced a great offense yet, I believe their confidence is high and they'll be ready for this weekend's game.

A great defense can take you a long ways in football. I think it will be a great game.

Yeah, it's an unfortunate year for UK to be back to playing 'Bama.

Ahh...we got LSU off the schedule. Not much difference there, IMO.

The way college football is nowadays, and the fact that UK has significantly upgraded its talent level, they pretty much have a fighting chance on any given week.

For UK to win...

1. 'Bama has to be flat coming off the big W @ Georgia.

2. UK has to be razor sharp on both sides of the ball and play with a higher intensity level that 'Bama has trouble matching.

3. The offense will have to play it's best game of the year and make some big plays.

I don't see it happening. I'll take the Tide by a large margin and hope I'm wrong.

'Bama 38, UK 13