colonel-fan

Who wins?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know what your point is but this isn't the same team from last year, you have to have an offense to upset a top 10 team. Yes they have a pretty decent defense but I will be more than surprised if they score more than 17, and even that seems to be pushing it.

I agree it's a different team but to keep discrediting this team is a joke. They defense has played really well and they get no credit or respect.

I guess I just don't see the reason to already count out this team when they are a good team and it's another week and a half before this game. I know they haven't played a big team yet or one to Alabama's caliber but we'll just have to wait and see.

If Kentucky doesn't lose again, it makes my team look better. ;)

Not as good as UL makes us look if their only loss is to UK HAHA

As for the game I am SOOOOOO pumped to go to this one. This is my dad's birthday gift from me as I am taking him to the game. It will be the first SEC stadium aside from Commonwealth he has ever been to. I have never been to Tuscaloosa myself, so I am excited for some Dreamland BBQ and to take in all the sights. It makes it even better that I negotiated going to Birmingham on Friday to call on some of my customers, so my gas is pretty much payed for :lol:

I don't have delusions that Kentucky will stroll into Alabama and steal an upset, but I sure as heck will be cheering my lungs out in hopes that they do.

Typical fan I guess. Will support them against the easier team but always against them when the bigger teams arrive. A true fan always roots for their team and picks them to win, especially when it's against a tougher team on national tv.

The fan you described just sounds naive and ignorant. Not loyal and true to his team. :confused:

It's not just about UK. And there is a difference of being a fan of Pikeville college and them playing Florida or something. I mean UK is not the horrible football team they used to be they are a pretty good team and still do not get respect even from their own fans.

UK is like 17-6 over their last 23 games with wins over Clemson, Florida State, Louisville (twice), LSU, Georgia. I mean come on guys.

Well we aren't going to base our thoughts off of wins in past years, when we're discussing a game to be played with this years team. This years team hasn't looked nearly as good as Alabama has thus far, simple as that.

I agree it's a different team but to keep discrediting this team is a joke. They defense has played really well and they get no credit or respect. I guess I just don't see the reason to already count out this team when they are a good team and it's another week and a half before this game. I know they haven't played a big team yet or one to Alabama's caliber but we'll just have to wait and see.

Everyone is giving credit to the defense, just not the offense. If you feel the D isn't getting as much respect as they should, it's because they haven't earned THAT much respect just yet.