Kentucky at Alabama

colonel-fan

Who wins?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I said a couple of days ago I would make a prediction but I could tell ya that it will be close. I was talking with some UK players and sometimes it's different what they are saying and what they really think looking at them they seem to be fully focused. Alabama can say all they want about being prepared you don't have a big win over Georgia and just immediately look at the next game. I predict that we will be down 4 in the final minutes we will get a good punt return down to our own 40. We will do short to intermediate passes and with less than a minute to go we will be inside the Alabama 15, Alfonso Smith busts a run to win the game.

UK 20

Alabama 17

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be honest. The only reason Bama isn't No.1 is the season is so young in my opinion. They have climbed the ladder fast already. I am glad we are playing them now because I think they are going to pound people all year so later in the season they may appear invincible. Lofty Expectation: Ky 50 Bama 0 Harsh Reality Bama 41 Ky 7.

Just curious...How many of you think UK's defense is better than Georgia's?

I think UK has a solid defense. Certainly above average.

However, we haven't played a team that had an offense worth talking about. We haven't played a team worth talking about for that matter.

That's what excites me most about today's game. Win or lose, we'll get a good idea of what type of team UK really has.

UGA's defense has given up an average of 19.2 points per game through the first 5 games. They've played much better competition though.

I'd give the edge to Georgia. Last year was the first year in my life that UK had a decent team so as a UK fan, I'm always skeptical of anything positive being associated with UK football.