The Cycle Of The Politics And Religion Board

1. Someone comes up with an idea or situation to discuss

2.The discussion immediately breaks away from the original topic, hence a new thread is started.

3.The mod's put everyone back on track, and "civilized" discussion begins.

4.Everyone brings there side of the argument to the table...somehow abortion is always brought up;hence yet another thread is formed.

5.After 1-3 days everybody gets tired of talking about the subject, so we quit talking about it. Nothing comes to a conclusions(like it could).

6.3-6 months later someone starts the same subject all over again. We act like we have never talked about it before.

7.Repeat steps 1-6 till the end of time!

:dancingpa Just having some fun on a Sunday morning...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

We talked about Jesus as Judge this sunday morning. It would have caused some people on here to call my preacher the anti-christ.

that is how I had fun. Also talked about how you treat people being more important than what you believe while we were in Sunday School. Scandalous.

2.The discussion immediately breaks away from the original topic, hence a new thread is started.

4.Everyone brings there side of the argument to the table...somehow abortion is always brought up;hence yet another thread is formed.

5.After 1-3 days everybody gets tired of talking about the subject, so we quit talking about it. Nothing comes to a conclusions(like it could).

6.3-6 months later someone starts the same subject all over again. We act like we have never talked about it before.

That's exactly why I've avoided P&R for a year. No matter what the topic, there's always some knucklehead that disagrees with me. :lol:

We talked about Jesus as Judge this sunday morning. It would have caused some people on here to call my preacher the anti-christ.

that is how I had fun. Also talked about how you treat people being more important than what you believe while we were in Sunday School. Scandalous.

Do you have a link to your preacher's sermon? I would like to read it.

HHSdad told me once he was amazed on how I could bring the abortion debate into any argument.:D

I took that as a compliment.:banana:

Another two cycles, although these are two are IMO appropriate:

Every abortion debate boils down to the idea of when life begins

Every debate between the merits of Protestantism and Catholicism boils down to the validity of Sola Scriptura.