Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm bud light at the bar.

 

Nati Light at the house, I enjoy beer too much to afford expensive stuff. I mean c'mon I'm a college student.

Coors Light is my favorite, but usually I get stuck drinking Steel Reserve. Not the best in the world, but it does the trick on a tight budget.

I'm boring but Natural Light is my FAV!

 

That is just gross. :lol:

 

Bud Light and Miller Light are my favorites. But I'll drink pretty much anything...

Back when I was still hitting it hard I liked Burger when I was local and I drank Miller Lite when out of town.

Anything from any monastery in the Belgian countryside.

 

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Fat Tire.

 

I've loved Belgian Ales since I visited Brussells in '02 & Fat Tire since I went to Boulder on '94. I've been drinking alot of Grolsch & Modelo Especial lately...

Coors Light is my favorite, but usually I get stuck drinking Steel Reserve. Not the best in the world, but it does the trick on a tight budget.

 

I used to drink Steel Reserve regularly, that is some strong stuff.

I also enjoy Honey Brown and Red Stripe!

 

Ditto, although Red Stripe has gained popularity at a rate I find slightly undeserving. I mean, it's not a bad beer, but I think just because it's Jamaican doesn't make it better.

 

But now I'm in the mood for Honey Brown (anything really, 'cause I'm at work).

Hmm bud light at the bar.

 

Nati Light at the house, I enjoy beer too much to afford expensive stuff. I mean c'mon I'm a college student.

 

I think I may need to switched back to Nati Light. With gas prices going up it is getting a lil to expensive to pay 17 dollars for a case of Bud or Miller when I could pay 10 for Nati.

  • Author
I think I may need to switched back to Nati Light. With gas prices going up it is getting a lil to expensive to pay 17 dollars for a case of Bud or Miller when I could pay 10 for Nati.

 

Nati light got me through college!

Newcastle and Negra Modelo... Thanks Titletownclown...:thumb::thumb::D

 

You're welcome.:cool:

Nati light got me through college!

 

It's what I started on, lol...but then I switched to Bud Light, then Budweiser, and now Miller Lite, but I am afraid for my last year of college I might make the jump back to what I got started on, lol.

You're welcome.:cool:

 

Glad to see you back...We need some more cky posters...Even though you have moved to the darkside...:D Just Joking...I will be more a Rebel fan now than I have ever been...I know Titletownclown Jr is going to have a great freshmen year...That Boy grows a inch and a pound everytime I see him...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.