Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

A&W root beer is the best.:D

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What, are Red, White and Blue, Goebel. Sterling and Cook's Goldblume not good enough for you?
I thought the answer was the classic Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I drink very little but when I do it is one of these......

 

Sierra Nevada Harvest – Wet Hop (seasonal)

 

Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat (Hard to find out here in Cali)

 

Franziskaner- Hefe-Weisse (nice hefe)

 

Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest (a favorite at our local German American Society)

Anyone heard of Yuengling?I picked up a six today and I having my first one now...It's a Lager...It has a very smooth taste...

The lablel says by America's Oldest Brewery...Pottsville PA.

 

Just wondering if you could tell us where you got yours at? It would save some folks that I know a trip to PA. THANKS!!!

Has anyone ever had Sweetwater Brewing Company "420"?

A & W Diet Rootbeer

 

:p

A & W Diet Rootbeer

 

:p

 

Diet drinks kill more brain cells than beer.:D

Olde Frothingslosh " Pale ,Stale , Ale " I think that it was brewed in St Louis .

  • Author

I also enjoy Honey Brown and Red Stripe!

I love Bud light ice cold (almost frozen) But I am in love with Blue Moon. YUMMMMY

Miller Lite...

Just wondering if you could tell us where you got yours at? It would save some folks that I know a trip to PA. THANKS!!!

 

 

I got it here is Destin...Someone said in a earlier Post that they found some in Tn...

 

I wish I had a Big truck and a wad of cash so I could bring a truck load Home...they have it every where down here...

:D

Edited by ADopted ADmiral

I am having a Warsteiner right now...To me it is very smooth with a slight kick at the end...:thumb:

I also enjoy Honey Brown and Red Stripe!

 

I also like the Red Stripe...Found me a Sweet Red stripe Tee Shirt here is Destin Today...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.