Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

Glad to see you back...We need some more cky posters...Even though you have moved to the darkside...:D Just Joking...I will be more a Rebel fan now than I have ever been...I know Titletownclown Jr is going to have a great freshmen year...That Boy grows a inch and a pound everytime I see him...:thumb:

 

I'd say he picked up a few pounds after his dinner this night. yikes.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say he picked up a few pounds after his dinner this night. yikes.

 

Good...He is young...He still has something we don't have any more...I believe it's called METABOLISM...:D

My favorites are Genesee Cream Ale and Yuengling but unfortunately I never get the chance to pick some up unless I'm on a trip so I always try to stock up.

 

Also fell in love with some stuff called Big Wave when I was in Hawaii last winter but I know I'll never see it again.

 

I'd also give an honorable mention to Fat Tire and Hudy Delight and I've been known to show up places with a 15 of Blatz just to turn some heads.

 

When you get down to basics though, it's hard to knock the $3.29 sixer of Keystone tallboys for a Saturday of cutting grass and working outside the house.

I used to drink Steel Reserve regularly, that is some strong stuff.

 

That's why we like it. It doesn't take much money to get started.;)

You're welcome.:cool:

 

Well, well - look who made an appearance on here :thumb:

Corona is my favorite. Im also a Bud Light guy and I really dig Landshark as well. I tried the bud light lime a couple weeks ago and it was suprisingly good. Reminded me a lot of Corona. I may actually replace Corona with it since it is cheaper.

 

Nati is a good cheap beer. One cheap one that I enjoyed was Wiedemann's.

Just tried a new beer called Shiner Bock. It is great, a dark beer with a light beer taste and no after taste.

Busch Light.

 

Bud's home company, and has a better taste imo. I'm not going to pay more for a beer (Bud) to help pay their advertising/commercial fees, when the same company makes a better and cheaper beer.... $20 for 24 Buds, $15.50 for 30 Busch. A no brainer.

Just tried a new beer called Shiner Bock. It is great, a dark beer with a light beer taste and no after taste.

 

It's not new, but is definitely great!

Grew up on Natty Light and Bud Light.

I also like Corona and Red Stipe at the beach.

Had a really good beer in Colorado last week called Easy Steet Wheat. I also like Fat Tire I tried out there.

Higher $$ beer I like is Hogarten.

Woodchuck would be my favorite Cider Beer.

Killer Bee's One Eyed Jack is the best off the wall beer I've had.

My old roomate and I used to drink a little Moosehead every now and then as a change of pace.

There are a ton that I like but those pop off my head right now. I don't drink like I did in college but I enjoy trying different beers.

Trying Sam Adams Summer Ale as I type. It's like a weak version of my favorite (BBC Dubble Dribble, obviously seasonal during March Madness). But very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.