Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

What is your favorite beer? Mine is Coors Light or Bass!

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Amberbach, Coors light, and Corona and Miller Chill is growing on me.

Edited by bugatti

Miller Lite all day and everyday.

 

Labatt Blue

 

Yuengling

 

Amberbock

  • Author

Has anyone tried Kentucky Ale? It's not bad!

I will have to say that Miller Chill and Bud Light Lime are totally disgusting.

 

Two of my favorites would ahve to be Bud Light and Miller Light.

 

My absolute favorite would have to be one that Jim Schue turned me towards.....Shiner Boch. If you've never had it, you're definitely missing out. Jefferson Hall at Newport On The Levee is the only place I've been to around the NKY area that has it on tap and I get one or two everytime I go there. YUMM-O!!!

Cold.

 

:thumb:

I prefer light and domestic as well.

I've been drinking Miller Chill this summer. It's pretty good.

FREE!

 

haha :thumb:

 

This is going to sound dumb but it used to be Bud Light, went on a diet and starting drinking Miller Lite and get get off it now. However, in a bottle I like Bud Light more...draft I like just about anything. But from a can I go with Miller Lite.

 

I do enjoy a Blue Moon every now and then.

Budweiser.

 

I can drink Bud Light and Coors Light if it's what's available. Under no circumstances will I ever drink Miller Light. Watered down beer just isn't my thing.

Busch Light everyday. Corona when the check book is looking a little better than usual.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.