Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

I like Shiner, especially with a meal.

I like Bud Light Lime on a hot day.

For just casual drinking, I like Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, and Michelob Light.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leinenkugels, the Red Lager especially.

Restaurant I work at has a Belgian beer called Shock Top that is very good, they say it is just like Blue Moon.

 

When I went to Munich, a lot of the beers that were brewed there (there are 4 of them that have been brewed for 100's of year, don't remember the German term).

 

I agree with whoever said Miller Lite is bad. Coors Lite is my favorite lite domestic beer, and Yuengling or Budweiser is my favorite domestic beer, although I have not tried very many domestics.

 

Busch is a pretty good cheap beer, and Natural Lite is my favorite lite cheap beer.

Edited by bugatti

I am a Bud Light fan. The new Bud Light Lime is actually pretty good too! I can handle Miller Lite from time to time. Also, Moosehead beer is pretty good stuff!

Sol

Blue Moon

Sam Adams Light

Leinekugel's (sp?) HoneyWeiss

 

For general domestics:

Bud Light

On a side note: I utterly despise Guinness and AmberBoch... it remidns me of going to a muddy creek and scooping a glass and drinking it, I always feel like I am about to have a stick floating in my mouth.

Miller Chill right now,great summer beer.

 

Corona too.

 

Winter time I love Sam Adams Winter Lager!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fantastic!

Miller Lite in the bottle. I won't drink anything else.

This is the year of beer for me. I've finally gone outside the box of American macrobrewed, and now, as much as I used to love Coors, Miller, etc... it all more or less tastes like water to me.

 

BBCs Dubble Dribble is probably my all-time favorite, followed closely by BBC Bourbon Barrell Brew, and that pizza place in southern Indiana (Rusty's???) has a great beer called Hoptimus (with the Autobot logo made out of Hops). I got to have a taste of a 10 dollar bottle of beer... I forget the exact name but I think it was Fishhead brand. It was dang good. I don't know if it was worth 10 dollars but it was pretty freakin' good.

Favorite: Kronenbourg 1664. It was my favorite when living in Europe... you can get it in the states, but it is not as good. Same goes for Guiness.

 

When buying beer, I normally get Bass, Hofbrauhaus, Blue Moon, or Harp. I can very seldom stomach the traditional domestic favorites. If I do, it will be Michelob Light or Bud heavy.

Bud Ice

Rolling Rock

Amstel Light

My absolute favorite would have to be one that Jim Schue turned me towards.....Shiner Boch. If you've never had it, you're definitely missing out. Jefferson Hall at Newport On The Levee is the only place I've been to around the NKY area that has it on tap and I get one or two everytime I go there. YUMM-O!!!

 

If you find it anywhere else on tap, please let me know! ;)

Almost every time I go to the grocery store, I see someone purchasing a six-pack of something called Landshark. Anybody know if it is any good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.