Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything from any monastery in the Belgian countryside.

 

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Fat Tire.

I'm boring but Natural Light is my FAV!

Hofbrau Oktoberfest or Maiboch...

Anyone heard of Yuengling?I picked up a six today and I having my first one now...It's a Lager...It has a very smooth taste...

The lablel says by America's Oldest Brewery...Pottsville PA.

Almost every thing Sam Adams puts out

312 (Goose Island Urban Wheat)

Guiness

Miller Lite is my go-to beer for bars, tailgating, parties, etc.

 

I like Stella Artois, Hofbrau Dunkel, Hofbrau Weizen, Goose Island Summertime, and I've had a great Pumpkin Ale brewed around the fall, but the brewer escapes me.

 

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Fat Tire.

 

:thumb:

Budweiser

Bud Light

Rolling Rock

Busch

anything made by Anheuser Busch.

Pumpkin Ale that my son brewed for thanksgiving.

Killians Red

Almost every thing Sam Adams puts out

 

I am 100% with you here

Anyone heard of Yuengling?I picked up a six today and I having my first one now...It's a Lager...It has a very smooth taste...

The lablel says by America's Oldest Brewery...Pottsville PA.

 

I believe its only sold in a select few states. However, I was in Tennessee this weekend and brought home a couple cases. I love it!

It's Jimmy Buffet's beer...so it has alot of marketing behind it.

 

It is considered an "island brew", but to me it is a failed attempt at Mexican beer.... not as good as Corona, Dos Eches, and nowhere even close to being as good as Sol.

 

It's actually brewed by AB, however, they try very hard to disguise that fact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.