Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Beer

Featured Replies

Almost every time I go to the grocery store, I see someone purchasing a six-pack of something called Landshark. Anybody know if it is any good?

 

I tried it the other night actually. Not bad, but I won't buy another one.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried it the other night actually. Not bad, but I won't buy another one.

 

Yeah, it's alright. Nothing special. My roommate gets it every now and then.

Almost every time I go to the grocery store, I see someone purchasing a six-pack of something called Landshark. Anybody know if it is any good?

 

It's Jimmy Buffet's beer...so it has alot of marketing behind it.

 

It is considered an "island brew", but to me it is a failed attempt at Mexican beer.... not as good as Corona, Dos Eches, and nowhere even close to being as good as Sol.

Bud Light is my favorite but can drink just about anything.

Favorite: Kronenbourg 1664.

 

Definitely a good beer. I get in at Pazzo's in Lexington.

Leinenkugels, the Red Lager especially.

 

Does your love include the Summer Shandy (a nice beer-lemonade mix)?

 

:D

Favorite: Kronenbourg 1664. It was my favorite when living in Europe... you can get it in the states, but it is not as good. Same goes for Guiness.

 

When buying beer, I normally get Bass, Hofbrauhaus, Blue Moon, or Harp. I can very seldom stomach the traditional domestic favorites. If I do, it will be Michelob Light or Bud heavy.

 

 

I am in the same boat with the bolded.

 

My favorite beer is Pilsner Urquell, but I am fond of any beer out of Central Europe.

Corona, and just about everything at the Hofbrau.

 

Free and cold rank up there too, lol

Miller Lite and Sam Adams Seasonal (spring/summer)

Bud Light in a bottle

 

I am with you....will have it no other way! :ylsuper:

Coors Light , Sam Adams Light or Kentucky Light brewed in Lex.:thumb:

My favorite beer is Harp, bottle or tap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.