Week One- LRCW- Reds 4-2

Week Two- Gametime- Reds 2-5

Week Three- Gametime- Reds 2-4

Week Four- HammerTime- Reds 3-4

Week Five- OrignalRookie- Reds 1-5

Week Six- LRCW- Reds 3-3

Week Seven- LRCW- Reds 6-0

Week Eight- LRCW- Reds 2-5

The Reds open the road trip with losing a game they should have won, and they close the road trip the same way (thanks to math and baseballguy).:fight::fight:It goes from what could have been a pretty successful 4-3 trip to a 2-5 trip and yet another losing trip out west (what else is new), The Reds actually only lost a half game in the standings despite a 2-5 week. Let's hope the new week brings Jay Bruce, a DFA for Patterson, #600, another undefeated home stand, and someone to take Matt Belisle's spot in the rotation.

So, may I predict the homestand?:eek:

I'll gladly trade places with any of them. 20 games in 20 days, sign me up. Oh, and I'll take the minimum.

Yeah, you're the last thing they need. I can see you now.

"Hey guys, don't you realize that Volquez is throwing a no hitter thru 7 innings. Why is everyone so quiet in here? " :sssh::p

Agree...they could use someone with some speed on the bench.

Get rid of a catcher (Bako, Ross or Valentin...take your pick) and you can afford to keep Patterson. I wouldn't mind seeing Patterson used as a defensive outfielder and base runner (although he's a terrible baserunner, at least he has some speed.)

Although that's an expensive backup, we're going to pay him regardless. Might as well use him in a backup role.

Get rid of a catcher (Bako, Ross or Valentin...take your pick) and you can afford to keep Patterson. I wouldn't mind seeing Patterson used as a defensive outfielder and base runner (although he's a terrible baserunner, at least he has some speed.)

Although that's an expensive backup, we're going to pay him regardless. Might as well use him in a backup role.

I disagree. As long as he's on the roster Baker will be tempted to play him. Don't give him the option.