Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 on the day for Joey. 9-0...

 

 

I'm sure we'll see Hatteberg in there in the opener against the Mets on Friday. :lol:

  • Replies 311
  • Views 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy,did I ever pick the wrong game to go to.:irked:

  • Author
Who's got em?

 

Votto: 3

?????

 

Dunn, Bako, Hairston, Phillips

That's a day for Voltron. 7 innings 4 hits 10 Ks 6 BBs 118 pitches...

Fun game to be at..

 

My dad, Cubs fan, had to leave after six.. :lol::lol:

Fun game to be at..

 

My dad, Cubs fan, had to leave after six.. :lol::lol:

 

6??

 

I was gone after an 1-2/3 :scared:

 

:lol:

Wow. Votto needs one more home run to tie an MLB record.

6??

 

I was gone after an 1-2/3 :scared:

 

:lol:

 

Walking in I told him the Cubs were going to get blown out.. Walking out he wouldn't talk to me..

Walking in I told him the Cubs were going to get blown out.. Walking out he wouldn't talk to me..

 

I said it before the series started the Reds would win 2 out of 3. I knew that if the Cubs didn't win last night they would get get swept.

 

Today's game doesn't change anything, Cubs are a 80-85 win team and the Reds will still end up losing darn near 90 games.

 

With that said, the Reds have some solid young talent and will be very interesting to see what moves are made throughout this season and into the off season.

Wayne Krenchicki solo homer 4-0 Reds

 

Kal Daniels solo homer 5-0 Reds

 

Junior Kennedy solo homer 6-0 Reds

If Mike O'Berry and Joe Nolan homer, we might as well mail the pennant to Cincinnati ...

Volquez throws 118 pitches in a blowout game in early May ... yeah, Dusty is still in charge.

9 runs on 15 hits with 10 left on. If these guys don't put it out they can't score. What happened to "get em' on get em' over get em' in?"

  • Author
I know it's a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday series, but I have been shocked at how empty the place has been the first two days of this series. I guess a small crowd this afternoon would be expected.

 

I think the crowd will be bigger today.

 

Why?

 

It's supposed to be a beautiful day today, and BDS usually draw a decent crowd, add in Volquez pitching, and I think you have the potential for 22, 000 or so.

 

 

 

For the record. Today's attendance was 28,418. :sssh::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.